for Ugly

11/13/2006 c1 78Ironic Presence
I can relate.
1/6/2006 c1 3Glassed Rose
This was pretty good. It shows what a lot of girls are thinking when they're placed under the "Media" and how they're supposed to look. But everyone has a different veiw on what they think is "Beautiful" Or "Pretty". Nice poem! It got me thinking, good work!
5/9/2005 c1 11Dreamy-Angel0427
this is really really good but very very sad
3/4/2005 c1 18Knightmare Elite
That's really sad, but at the same time so true. It's a shame how society has twisted the image of beauty and sold it to so for profit. Beauty exist within each and every body type.

It's just that razor thin supermodels with alien metabolism tell are paid millions to show society what 'real beauty' is. I'm sorry you feel that way, but no matter how you may feel. You're not ugly on the inside, simply for your courage in using your poetry as an outlet to let others see life as you do. Great work.
3/1/2005 c1 18SportylilChica
Aw. This is so sad. I love the way you're expressing yourself. Great job. I'm sure everyone feels this way one time or another. I'm glad you wrote this. It shows that we are all humans!
3/1/2005 c1 55having-fun-with-fire
i know how you feel.. uhg...feeling ugly sucks ass. *pouts* stupid skinny people...
2/28/2005 c1 dfghjkliouytrewsdfghjkl
i really like it... i can relate to it... living in this world it is hard not to feel that way...