for 59 Miller Street

6/18/2008 c3 Miss Imaginary
Aw... :[ Poor Mordie.

Why'd Max really run off, I wonder...

Hm. You should update this. .

That would be lovely.

It's very good. @
7/29/2007 c1 Steelers
You must continue this! It's become my new favorite, as everything you write does.
4/8/2006 c3 dyers-eve
Aww, poor Mordie...Pretty please update soon.

Your adoring fan X
12/16/2005 c3 10afk
T_T poor Mordie!
11/2/2005 c3 acid-tears
oh. thats sad. i want more :( i want them to live happily ever after. but then, i suppose that would ruin the whole...realness and ...stuff...yes. we can all tell i'm a lit student, can't we. lol Anyway, very entertaining story, i liked it muchly.
6/26/2005 c3 2Gagging Angel
Ah, I liked this very much. Very nicely written, Mordie...he's simply adorable. The character's are well formed and your writing rocks. I'm definately thinking that I'm going to read more of your writings.
4/5/2005 c3 6Wolfwitch
Aw, poor Mordie! *huggles* This was really good, I can't wait to see more.
4/4/2005 c3 ash211
Hey again! I don't think I have said this week that I love your writing but I do :). And I appreciate you putting up that fantasy story again, because I love that one too. As well as all your others lol so ok, I look forward to more.
4/4/2005 c3 5writtenbyrandom
Aw! :( Poor Mordie. I just love him so.
4/4/2005 c3 25Esquirella
Oh no! Poor Mordie! I'm guessing he misinterpreted Max's actions, right? Max didn't strike me as cruel in earlier chapters.
4/4/2005 c3 Kaz
Yay u've updated...

Good chapterino, I like the um... I dunno I just liked it :-p

Working on my only unfinished story now for u missie moo moo
4/3/2005 c3 7PirateGrrl
Poor Mordie! That last part has me irritated with Max. He just ran away right afterward? Ugh, that sucks. Good Chapter, though.
4/3/2005 c3 4Taylor-Ame
I'm really enjoying this story. It's refreshingly different from the Brett & Damon stories.
4/3/2005 c3 redredredred
aww, moride such a cutie! for some reason, i missed chapter 2, so i just wanted to say both chapters were great! and i really like this new story!
4/3/2005 c3 1The Inkslinger
Aww. I adore Mordie. He's so loveable.. and so now my heart has been completely won over by him. M, and Max seems alright, too. Heh heh, can I hope for complications between these two in the future? And what about Simon.. where does he fit in? *jittering* I'm so excited for more, I just can't stand it!

Please do update soon! Of course no pressure.. I have patience enough (or so I hope!)

^_^ Inky