for 59 Miller Street

3/16/2005 c2 5writtenbyrandom
Wow, interesting story, loving the twists. Max reminds me of... I think his name was Matthew? Yes, Alex & Matthew; is that story ever going to be uploaded again? I miss it.

Though Max reminds me of Matthew, I think he still holds up all on his own. He sounds like such a sweetheart, and I'm just crushing like a schoolgilr over Mordie already. So cute, and so good. Please continue.
3/7/2005 c2 25Esquirella
This plot is getting very intricate now. Poor Mordie. He sounds cute!
3/6/2005 c2 1The Inkslinger
Oh, I still like Mordie the best! Poor guy, and yikes, talk about Simon the crazy exhibitionist! O.o Thank god I don't have a neighbor like that.. or...*heh heh*But beware Max! And Max felt guilty...? ^_^ *joy* I'm so excited to see what happens! I can't wait for more, I adore your stories!

-Inky
3/6/2005 c2 7PirateGrrl
Holy crap! Simon.. shit. I don't really like him. I do like this story, however. I can't wait until you update again :D
3/4/2005 c1 PirateGrrl
O.. This is interesting. Continue soon. :D
3/2/2005 c1 1The Inkslinger
Yay, a new story, and new wondeful characters! How I adore your characters... ^_^ Thus far I have to say I like Mordie the best.. I'm not sure why, but that's my first impression! I'm excited to see where this will go- it seems to have tons of potential just waiting to be developed upon. Alright then, I'll cease my rambling.

-Inky
3/1/2005 c1 25Esquirella
Awesome start, as usual. Simon the exhibitionist doesn't seem to realize that Max's interest was in him, did he? I thought Mordie was cute with his shy "Hello." Can't wait to read more.

Did you decide to leave off the latest Damon/Brett piece, or just take a break from it? I remember reading that you weren't happy with it and I wondered. Also, weren't you going to repost all of your stories? Kind of miss "Alex & Matthew". They were adorable.

Sorry for all of the questions, but one more. Where can I find the collaborative story by you and Kazza?

Okay, I'll shut up now.
3/1/2005 c1 8Kazza2085
Good thing I saw my name before closing fp down... I admittidly didn't read the story... But I'm a full time uni student and so tired!

Ok just a note bout our story don't write your chapter using the whole 3 weeks... (You'll see what I mean when you read it)
2/28/2005 c1 1Unknown Entity
Oh a newie! It's great, I'm keen to see where it goes :)
24 « Prev Page 1 2