for 777 7777777

12/2/2005 c1 Sally-andersonn
I don't get this. It's very vague but beutiful in a strange way. The bit about the dead kitten was cool.
4/4/2005 c1 27Electra Fairford
Clever! This made me chuckle. One suggestion: answer the phone every time it rings and find out how telemarketers talk. Taylor's half of the conversation came off a little unscripted and awkward. Maybe another suggestion: work on tone. This came off as chuckle-worthy, certainly, but if you wanted you could make it extraordinarily biting satire lampooning the obliviousness of ordinary folks. Maybe use words like "blithe" and "smooth"
3/16/2005 c1 31Shadow Gryphon
*laughs* Oh, that was GREAT! I didn't know who I expected it to be... Possibly someone she knew, or even herself. Maybe Satan. Not God. *laughs*

Totally sweet. Loved it.

Gryph
3/1/2005 c1 5Blonde Babi
WHATS WITH THE CAT DIEING! WHO R U THE GRIM REEPER! IF THE CAT DIDN'T DIE THIS WOULD BE A GOOD STORY BUT YOU RUINED. SMART.
3/1/2005 c1 6Sekhmet Johnson
These telemarketers, they can find you anywhere.

-grin- This is so original! Keep it comin'!
3/1/2005 c1 61Stories-have-souls
COOL. Well written and great to read! I caught on who the guy was when he said "the management business".
3/1/2005 c1 7Celyn
I like this!I did notice two things: the first was that your tenses keep changing- when people talk, you switch between past (eg "asked) and present (eg "says").Also, when you put speech after a break you need punctuation ("I guarantee that you'll enjoy yourself, mister," Taylor quickly says. "I've been...").Apart from that, good fun, can't wait to see what happens next!