for Winter's Sonnet

4/7/2004 c1 ladygalad
I like this, but sonnets are generally more structured, I wouldn't call this one. the 3rd and 4th lines are very good. The first few lines are good, but then it kind of peters off into a more cliched, sad poem. i like the happyness of the first few lines better.
1/13/2002 c1 DD
Just wanted to say, I love your picture! I don't know who it is but I think its great. Did you draw it? If you did you should be very proud. I LOVE IT!
6/16/2001 c1 Elwing Alcyone
I like this one better than 'Autumn's Sonnet'. I especially like the line, "A wild, abandoned, mournful cry'. But I was sure sonnets were meant to use iambic pentameter. You know, 'dee-DUM, dee-DUM, dee-DUM, dee-DUM, dee-DUM'. I might be wrong, and the structure is right, but this would be iambic quadrameter, I think. Still, I think this is really good.
6/6/2001 c1 141E. Gao
This reminds me of one of my own poems (it's called Chains, read if you like), except without the snowflakes. This one is also good, but not as meaningful to me as the other one (it just doesn't have that...feeling). Maybe because I think there are two sides of winter, and you've only exposed one, or maybe because even though autumn's leaves are astounding in their beauty, winter's snow and wind is still more appealing to me. I will stop my rambling, now, and leave you alone so you can get more work done. Again, very nice sonnet. ^_^
4/20/2001 c1 Gradual Decline
...whoa... Dude...it's just so... whoa
1/29/2001 c1 4Elene
although not as picturesque as your Autumn's Sonnet is, I can still feel the coldness... esp. in the second stanza. great poem.