for A Protector

10/28/2006 c5 1Writing4Eternity
Aw, this story rocks!
4/29/2006 c2 obsession93
wow!that was totally awesome! and that's just the first chapter! I'll have to read more later.
4/29/2006 c1 obsession93
wow. that was freaky. I have to read more to find out what's going on.
7/2/2005 c5 22All The Three Queens
Oh sad! I really liked this one! I hope you pick it up again soon.
7/1/2005 c5 FallenAngel0901
C'mon Phoenix! I've kinda been following this story devotedly since it began, and it's just getting interesting. Even if you do stop this one, it'd be cool to see something original from you too. Well yeah, keep it up.~Fallen
6/24/2005 c4 1Dirty Secret
I LOVE the story! Keep updating!
6/13/2005 c4 3Desert Illusion
Oh wow! This was a good chapter! Yeah, I can imagine the betrayal and hurt that Harmony must have felt when she found out about the mole in ger own house.

I hope you UPDATE AGAIN!

-Maha.
6/13/2005 c4 28Darthen
Its very interesting, and very good, a little predictable perhaps, but good nonetheless. just two issues, and problems in this story were very sparse: It's Mafia, not Mofia, and 6500 is way below the norm, in fact, it's extremely below the norm. Other then that, this story is really cool.
3/23/2005 c3 Shadowed Darkness
Brilliant story! Update!
3/19/2005 c3 3Desert Illusion
This chapter was really good. But there is one thing that I don't understand. Why did Cameron let Syren go? She was going to kill Harmony, and he knew that as well, so what was the point in letting her go so easily, and above all, he lied to them! He said,

"“It’s nothing. The assassin got away, but she left this.” Cameron held up her purse. “When she saw me, she got spooked and dropped it. Maybe we can figure out who’s after Harmony with this.”"

LOL! Anyways, this was a good third chapter. I hope you UPDATE SOON!

Take care!-Maha.
3/6/2005 c2 Desert Illusion
Man oh man! This was an awsome chapter! I liked all the action, although I'm not much of an "action loving" girl. LOL! Anyways, I gotta admit, Cameron IS HOT! LOL! I hope I don't get a crush on him later on in the story though. It tends to happen in almost every other story! LOL! Heheh, okay, so I'll sign off now before I start to say some more embarrassing things! Haha!

Anyways, UPDATE AGAIN though! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Till the next chapter,-Maha.
3/6/2005 c1 Desert Illusion
OMG! That was so mean of his employer to do that! He killed Cain!

Anyways, interesting story, I wonder where it will go to. UPDATE SOON! I'm off to reading the next chapter! Hopefully, I'll review for that one too! *winks* Hehe!

-Maha.
3/4/2005 c2 4eLm0
Yet another great ending! :) It was really suspenseful, too...wow, Cameron can actually feel, huh? LOL. Just kidding. ^_^

But Cameron sounds so HOT! *screams* Oh God, he's just to die for! ^_^ LOL! Great job writing this chapter, too!

I dunno how people always come up with first and last names...seriously, I get VERY frustrated trying to make up first and last names for my stories. But I dunno if you want to read all my ranter...I just wanted to drop a long review...hehehe...^_^ I kinda basically wasted all this space, huh? Anyways though, back to YOUR story.

Reno was SO evil to dump Harmony like that! She was just...she was probably in love with him and he just...what a greedy man! God I feel like killing him! How terrible of him to do that! But still, it was also slightly Harmony's fault. She IS a bit stuck-up but I guess I'd probably react in the same way; I wouldn't want anyone protecting me. I think I can take care of myself.

Anyways, take care! And write more chapters! I love this story already! Update soon!
3/4/2005 c1 eLm0
Oh, good ending! It totally leaves me in suspense! ^_^ Your beginning got me hooked from the first paragraph! But ahh! Cain dies! I wonder who killed him *ponders...* But seriously, to be a hitman (which is what basically Cain is, right?) you've got to be in good shape and everything. You really can't mess up on it. Especially if you're working for big-bad-boys like Cain's killer...but anyways, great job! Please do continue writing!