for Midnight Raevyn: Book One

10/13/2005 c9 3Broken doll on a dirty shelf
No...it can't just end THERE! Gyah! I want to kick you in the butt! ...oh boo. But it had Midnight in it...can't complain too much. -^^- Good job Love...happy update!

Harlequin~Please fix me...
10/7/2005 c9 4somethingsup
loves it all over da place!

lol! sorry, I'm hyper @_@
9/7/2005 c8 9Morbid Maxwell
I'm sorry I don't send out enough love...I try mind you! Nah, no mistakes to be seen...or maybe I was just too caught up to care? Either way you did a great job and I loved it! ...now I'm going to go pout since that was it... *Grabs Farfelio who looks as if he'd rather jump into the sun*

Morbid Maxwell~Will you become a fallen for me?
8/30/2005 c7 Morbid Maxwell
...that's it? Son-of-a-ninja! Nu! I want more! Things are picking up and, and, and...there are new people here! Fine, I've done my part now you do yours...grr...

Morbid Maxwell-Will you become a fallen for me?
7/27/2005 c6 1chibi suppi
DAMN IT! I WANT MY NEXT FRIGGIN' CHAPIE! And I read it all in one setting... fun fun,ne? But zomg! make it a yaoi! make it a yaoi!
5/16/2005 c6 9Morbid Maxwell
...DEVLIN! (HUGS) DON'T CRY! NO! ...okay, I just had a moment of...angst...and it has passed. But that was so sad! (Hugs HER, yes, MINE! Midnight) ...I fluff you...ya know that? And until I see an update...mine!

Morbid Maxwell-Come to the darkside, we've got yaoi!
5/10/2005 c5 Morbid Maxwell
Straight or not Love, I'll be here for the whole trip! But, since Sly is bi (hey, I did that thing where the one word sounds like that other word! XD), may I stalk him? (Not in a literal sense...just ME like!) And they are loved, just not...as loved? I like them! Well, I'm waiting for an update you jerk...I was so happy when I seen it 'had' been...gr...

Morbid Maxwell-Come to the darkside, we've got yaoi!
5/4/2005 c4 81TwystedFate
Update. *maniacal laughter*
4/22/2005 c4 1shimmer115
I really like this so far,can wait to see what happens next. This is interesting. I hope it will aleast have a little slash in it. Please continue this and update again soon.
4/21/2005 c4 9Morbid Maxwell
XD "Yeah, like you don't have a stick up your ass." I loved that! But no! What the Hell...are they dead? NO! (Goes in search of Midnights body...great, now I sound like a necrophiliac...)

4/21/2005 c3 Morbid Maxwell
Aw...poor Sly...he's so stupid and freaking cute at the same time! And Midnight... (Stalk, stalk)

4/21/2005 c2 Morbid Maxwell
XD Man, I forgot about this! Sorry! I decided to review this...for reasons beyond me. Yeah...I'll just get back to the story.

3/15/2005 c3 3sheerWonder
whoa cool! i like angel! she sounds sassy! now, why would midnight need a diamond? a cliffie! no! why would midnigt be desperete enough to do that? ARGH! now i HAVE to keep on reading! ^_~
3/14/2005 c3 1shimmer115
Midnight is cool. I want to learn more about him. sly is cool too. I also like angel, she seems like a fun person to get to know. Will this have slash in this,m/m? anyway please this is good so far,so please continue this. And update again soon.
3/14/2005 c1 4Turbo Cookie
Wow! Vampire! *claps* I like, I'll come back to read the two chapters later. I would now but I have to get off. Excellent job! ^_^
18 Page 1 2 Next »