for Alive Without You

9/28/2006 c1 113Travis C. Eckert
This is just cold, but its nice and all.

Also as a reply to your last review, I am for the most part sure this is before I had a interest at all in anyone in particular, though I might have, I do not think I did. But yeah I know I have a lot of marry me things. Thanks for the review, I am hoping for more exchanging reviews.
8/13/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
lol i love this line : What are you? Stupid? lol... i say this to my parents sometimes. yes mean, but ya, i know you did too! =]

anyway- i like the poem.

like the last line.

~Liz
4/26/2006 c1 593Morwain
hmm...interesting very interesting
4/7/2006 c1 9keesa
wow.. I can so completely relate to thisI really love your writing style.excellent job

bravo
2/17/2006 c1 Needa S
The ending summed this piece up nicely. Awesome write.
2/16/2006 c1 5ShadowYellowEyes
I really like the beginning, with the similar beat and sentence structure, but then it falls into more of a prose than a poetry. Even so, the last line is one that burns into the memory, which is what makes this poem very powerful. This also is open enough for interpretation. I like it. ~Shadow
12/27/2005 c1 59Calliope Foster
Wow...that was a heart breaker! Your little usage of punctuation is also a really good expression within the poem. Good work! And forgive me for my late response to your reviews for my work!
12/13/2005 c1 85TheLastKiss
First of all, I love the title, it definitely grabbed my attention. I loved the sense of feeling used in this work. And I especially loved the last line. Great job!

Thanks for the review!

Best Wishes, Brittney
11/19/2005 c1 132Pretty Peaceful
thanks for the review. well done on this, its from the heart and its how i feel about a lot of things.
11/9/2005 c1 8BJ Worth
Good poem, I'm definitly feeling the angst. People don't realize what they do to us, do they? P.S. I moved my poems to my website, you can find them there.
11/7/2005 c1 10ShatteredBlades
Very well done. The last line definetly wrapped it up well. I love it.
11/3/2005 c1 3Broken doll on a dirty shelf
Wow, this has been my favorite at the moment. I like the last line the best, it really wraps this up, especially after all the anger at the beginning.

Harlequin~Please fix me...
10/27/2005 c1 18Tikklz
I liked the last line the best...it just kinda hit me. "...so I can be alive without you..." Really great.
10/13/2005 c1 43Patricia Louise
I love this. Emotional emptiness. Great!
9/1/2005 c1 100Abby Sequioa
amazing, interesting, and strangely sad but still up-lifting... beautiful
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »