for Its Not Fair

8/28/2002 c1 Kielle
Oh DO shut up. This isn't a poem, it's a whine. I'm so glad I'm not your mother.
4/8/2002 c1 Sirius's Soul Mate
Okie, that was stupid! There are people in the world whose problems are a lot worse, including me. What about people who have a disease? Like AIDS? Sorry to sound all complain-y, it's just my opinion.

~Rin (Silver Moon Princess)
1/28/2002 c1 17Socks
Eh. I'm confused. You're complaining about... chores? Not to sound mean, but do you honestly believe that that's the worst of your problems? And personally, I think it's pretty fair. If you wanna go somewhere in life, you have to work for it, and you have to help out at home. It's not a choice, and it may seem "not fair" to you, but it is. Don't you think anyone else ever said "oh it's not fair"? Trust me, if that's the least of your problems, you've got it pretty good. -Socks Xx
1/9/2002 c1 23Lornyl Mahtsae
I hear ya' except I'm lazy!
7/22/2001 c1 Darkie the lil' punk cartoon character
Do you like flames or something? This is the petrol, reviewers are the match. Add them together equals flame. How old are you anyway? FIVE? *mutters* CT's brat brother doesn't whine THIS much*...
7/17/2001 c1 1leftcoastpunk
Well I hope you're enjoying the flaming crap you post on this site...
7/16/2001 c1 twink
nowhere on your birth certificate did it say life would be fair. as preachy as this sounds, your life could be a hellova lot worse. my friend Julia is only 15; her mom was dead from aids; her dad got aids from her mom and one day he got real drunk and pissed and took blood from his arm and injected it into her. she has aids and NEVER EVEN ONCE in all the time i've known her has she complained about her life. i know its preachy and stupid and you probably dont care, but honestly, im sorry, but get over it.
4/11/2001 c1 cardboard tom
You actually do the homework? Life sure ain't meant to be fair - i agree w/ some of the other people who reviewed. Decently written but a bit whiny.
1/31/2001 c1 uNfAiR1
Yeah but think about people your age who have a disease!

Life is not meant to be fair!
1/26/2001 c1 puppy13
cool! thats the best.
1/24/2001 c1 2guitar riff girl
YEAH! Parents suck! As usual, something I think everyone in the universe can relate to. Except spoiled younger brothers and sisters. GRRRRR... [:
1/23/2001 c1 16Archaic Tears
lifes not fair..if it was easy we'd all get bored..just my opinion anyways..i used to think like this.. but then i realized how easy it was for me..while others struggled day after day to just get by..but then again this is just my opinion
1/22/2001 c1 10ThePythianLegume
*sighs* Once again, adolescent jealousy of peers, siblings, or parents strikes again and finds its way into a poem. The poem itself was decently written, certainly not the greatest, but worthy of notation for effort and a slightly above mediocre (I can't spell for beans) output. However, your theme? Look, we all know how you felt when you wrote this poem - for the most part, I think pretty much everyone who has, is, or will read this poem has felt that way at one point or another - but seriously, when you think about it, does it really make any sense to feel anger over something so trivial as spending five minutes to fold clothes or a mesely hour and a half (for me, any way) to do some homework? C'mon, grow up. And no, I'm not an adult trying to "straighten out the young 'uns," I'm twelve years old and have to do the exact same things you're complaining about and I don't really want to waste my time reading those complaints.
1/22/2001 c1 musikchik
the grass is always greener on the other side...It definitly isnt fair, and the poem is okay, but not the best.