for Acquiescence

5/14/2007 c1 6Indie Tangles
I love how this feels so detatched, and this is one of my favorite lines;

"It was a misty morning, wetness hanging in the air lazily."

This is a really good piece. A oneshot?
4/29/2005 c1 64EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle
it has an air to it like he is detached to the reality of jeremy hurting him, and being bad to him because it is familiar, like a flashback of sorts, and it could feel good that way. real good.
4/25/2005 c1 18Karmachanic
You've been on my author's list for awhile now, and I thought it would be a good idea to review and tell you why.

So, here it goes:

I like this story a lot because it takes you into the darker side of relationships that most people don't think exist. I like this because, not only is it overflowing with discriptive language, but the beginning pulls the reader in, as does the summary, and they are certainly not let down.

I hope that this isn't a one-shot, though it would make a good one, I would love it if you were to continue! If not, just let it be known that your stuff is really good and I hope that you write a whole lot more!
3/13/2005 c1 37Bukowski Is
Oh. Wow. Dark, beautiful, mysterious, exciting. This is amazing. I like it! Nice work.
3/12/2005 c1 42and flowers
it's always easiest to have no back-bone in the situation, instead of standing up for yourself. but i almost feel like he's helpless to what's happening.