for Conventional

3/26/2005 c1 40Deavon Brooks
I can't believe I didn't review this before! Ok, well, I'll do it now. I think the message in this poem is obvious and clearly expressed. It's a very "losing innocence"-y poem. I'm not really sure how the quote ties in withe the rest of the poem. I would have hoped that you would explain the quote more, since we (the readers) don't really know who said it, what the conversation was, etc.

Other than that, well, let's just say that you have the ability to capture an/the essence in every poem you write.
3/15/2005 c1 D
Your poems grow darker with increasingly more gothic themes to them. Perhaps that black lip-stick has been soaked in. Keep up the good work, but don't lose your other style, it makes you you.
3/14/2005 c1 67The Juggler 42
Nice metaphore. The first two stanzas are easy to understand, but well written. And the third once again has that sense of mystery that you seem to be good at, the feeling is there but it's difficult to grasp the exact meaning, if there is one. This seemed a little unfulfilled to me, almost as if it was first half of a longer poem. Great job though.

Check out "if you cannot see a tree" sometime. Like to hear your input. :-)
3/13/2005 c1 NeBe-Baybe
Cath. I love the last stanza. The formatting in this one is sort of different from your usual ways, isn't it?