for Suddenly Slowly

5/24/2006 c7 pangur
oh my goodness, perfect ending perfect ending PERFECT ending to this chapter :) its like, halley is so perfect for gavin, but in a weird way- like a water/fire way. like their entire relationship would consist of makeup sex. and shes engaged to some doctor who she loves, but there doesnt seem to be any passion in their relationship. like theres two guy choices for her, ER fiance who she could live a happy uneventful suburban life with, or gavin who she could obviously love a hell of alot and grow old with him :) i just hope she chooses the right one. haha damn fictional characters, i talk about them as if they're real. well anyway, update soon :)
5/24/2006 c5 pangur
well, i thought the song was good and fit well. and songs always sound better split up and scattered between paragraphs, so props for that :) and PS, i love your story
5/23/2006 c7 RedBerries
I think this really is the extreme of a love-hate relationship - dude, you've totally nailed it! Usually writers try and make the guy annoying, rather than downright mean, but for some reason, I am turning into quite a big fan of Gavin (even though he seems to a total prick most of the time!), so totally hoping that you will do a speedy update, not only to satiate my desire to find out what exactly happens between the brothers and Hal, but also to give me a reason to stop revising for my exams!
5/17/2006 c7 3Fairytale Gurl
wow, angsty! great story! please update soon!
5/15/2006 c7 5Restless Soul 63
This is effing awesome! For some reason I'm getting this underlying heartbreak vibe from beginning to start...if that's what it is (can't exactly describe it)or its just waves of melancholy I think...The emotions...the reactions of the characters they feel real and right somehow. In the beginning, not quite sure at which point but I already thought that Halley was meant for Gavin, not in the typical fall madly in love with each other, love me/love you smother us both in love way but you know, the type where situation seems to dictate or rather lead you to that person. You don't exactly acknowledge-acknowledge the person (just someone you're around with) but unknowingly that person is someone whom you actually need even if you don't want to admit it or know it at first yourself. It wouldn't always mean that the person would bring out the best in you but you mature more and realize more things in your life because of it...somewhatI'm sorry if I'm not making sense anymore because I'm writing this review at the earliest hour of today and my poor brain is probably all mucked up or something anyway I'm so glad to have read this and will be only too eager to read more so please update soon!
5/13/2006 c7 10mint chip house
I just found this story last night, and I fell in love. I am really impressed that you can keep the flow of the story so well even with the flashbacks (which i thoroughly enjoy).

Each of your characters have such great personalities. All individual, and that is nice when you have more than three. Gavin is an ass, and to be quite honest, I love it. I jsut wait for the next thing he is going to say. Halley's voice is delightful to read.

I am done blabbering. I just thought I would let you know that i enjoyed your story.
5/4/2006 c7 DarkestSecrets
sheesh, poor halley! hah, i think i know y rett was actin' tht way, he must haf met someone on his last tour or sumthin! lol anyway this is a great story! UPDATE SOON!^^
5/2/2006 c7 3Mrs. MJackson
woah, okay I'm really loving this story, I wish you would update more often though,please do! Halley's life is so complicated and I want to know whats going to happen next please update soon, i lovet his!
5/1/2006 c7 class.act
Great idea, and great story. You're a wonderful author. I just read the entire thing through, and absolutely loved it. Update soon!
4/23/2006 c7 5euphorix
hey! your story is really really intriguing, and believeable. great work! im having gun learning about the histories of all the characters... :) keep it up and plz update soon! :0)
4/20/2006 c7 hi
Um.. sort of losing my interest here. It's a little confusing when you go back and forth between the present and past. Do Alex, Gavin, AND Garrett all like her? Yeah.. just seems a little unclear to me.
4/18/2006 c7 4Patient Senses
Great story. Love the descrpitions!
4/18/2006 c7 Miz Em
Waa, now I'm all depressed after this chapter. XD Boy oh boy! Talk about your emotional rolercoaster. You do a good job keeping all the time phases separated, that can get sticky sometimes. :P Can't wait to read more! ^-^
4/16/2006 c7 NateBran
I just found this and I really like it. I like the time jumps and I can't wait to find out more about the past and to see what's going to happen in the present. I love Halley she's fresh and real. Update soon!
295 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »