for Suddenly Slowly

4/5/2006 c7 26invisible.writer
I've been waiting for that chapter for quite awhile and it did not disappoint. Short, but excellent. Personally I like the flashbacks - they make the story more personal. I can't wait for more.
4/5/2006 c7 tracy
i love the flashbacks. i think i prefer them over the present time. and i'm glad you updated because i just found this story a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it. i hope you update soon!
4/5/2006 c7 4quillofink
Hey. I had a rough day today, really, really rough...lots of problems with my parents and just the homefront. Not to mention the ongoing confusion, frustration and breaking of hearts that's happening at school. Just wanted to say, at least a new chapter made me feel a little better. :) Thanks.
4/5/2006 c7 4Katie-Maude
I've been meaning to read this story for a while now and finally got around to it. I absolutely love it. I like the fact that you switch from past to present, leaving the reader always wondering what went wrong and what will go wrong. I don't know if that makes any sense. Anyways, this is the type of story I always enjoy reading. I hope you update soon.
4/5/2006 c7 9Ms.Julia
omg i love your story..! im so excited u decided to update! :)
4/5/2006 c7 WarriorHeart
This story is amazing! I can't wait to read more!
4/5/2006 c7 20wee-rebz
was all pleased to see that update...even tho i am a brand new reader, and so to me it seems like you've updated immediately...!

That was great...very revealing about character again, and Rett seemed so ideal, so you're explaining well how he changed and things went downhill! looking forward to more - whenever it may be!

btw, i got to your profile through the breakfast underground! Just to let you know!
4/5/2006 c7 12it's only castles burning
I love this story a lot a lot a lot!

I's flipping fantastic! And I missed it when it was gone, but I understand because I take eons and eons to update, too.

I don't care what anyone says. I think Gavin is totally sweet. And I love him. A lot.
4/5/2006 c7 MimiGhost
update soon
4/5/2006 c7 skywriter-x
yay! when i saw what the date was the last time you updated, i was like 'damn, she's never going to update!' but then you did! woot. it was a good chapter too, though obviously short, but you mentioned it woudl be in ur a/n. sometimes its hard enough to get a short chapter out, so i won't nag on that. but do update soon, it'd be awesome if you did,JB
4/4/2006 c7 1Nerdette
Love it.
4/4/2006 c1 1The Heartbreak Mixtape
I can relate to this story so much. Your writing ability is amazing and I cannot wait until the next update.

Ten Second Romance.
4/4/2006 c7 1a Leader by Default
Man, thanks for updating.I want to jump for joy and give you a hug because this was a great chapter. Very dynamic, very raw.

I hope you write this forever, cuz...yeah.

It's absolutely superb.
4/4/2006 c6 20wee-rebz
Wow, this is a great story! Really really good, i love it! Is great the way you are doing the flashbacks etc, and just letting us get to know the background to the characters gradually!
4/4/2006 c6 138Aero Faerie Extraordinaire
Great story, awesome chapter. I loved it when she punched him. I like it so far so write more.

Peace, luv, jelly babies,