for Suddenly Slowly

7/1/2007 c9 mer-person
ahh well i hope you can get an idea soon. love this story
6/28/2007 c8 atreyu love
OHDANG! she was pregnant? :O OMG
6/28/2007 c2 atreyu love
m, i like :D
6/26/2007 c9 1Drama-Geek-1662
I love your story and I think it's a really nice of you to warn us you probally won't be up-dateing soon, but I think your story line is really good and I hope you get rid of your wrighter's block soon!
6/23/2007 c1 12it's only castles burning
wow you're scaring me. i've been reading this story from the beginning, but i just read your author's note and i was shocked.

my name is elle, i'm eighteen, i just finished my freshman year at college, and i like dogs and indie music.

and the beatles, of course. and also OK Go, both of which you feature in this story.

i seriously think we're twins.
6/22/2007 c9 pangur
well, i hope you eventually get the inspiration that you need to continue. i'm sure that you'll always have readers waiting for the next chapter, if and when it does come. for what it's worth, i like what you have so far and i think it would be really great for you to keep developing the plot. anyway, good luck with other writing, and just life in general :)

-haley
6/22/2007 c2 85Margot Tenenbaum
Interesting...Gavin is an interesting character. I like where this story is going...off to read more!
6/22/2007 c9 doritosluvah
Aw, and here I was, jumping around because you updated. Darn. But it's totally understandable about the writer's block.

I do love this story (and Gavin, ahem...jerk and all) and hope that someday soon you get the motivation and inspiration needed to continue it :)

Kudos and goodluck :)
5/20/2007 c8 ess3sandra
even if you never update this story again i am grateful. grateful that you wrote this much. thanks / sandra
5/20/2007 c7 ess3sandra
wonderful, its just hard to find words to descirbe how much your stroy is affecting me, draws thing from the past etc. jsut wow.!
5/20/2007 c6 ess3sandra
wow girl, amasing, im so impressed. god girl this story is amasing. real, so utterly real. well done!
5/14/2007 c8 Kayla
just thought i´ll quote your last A/N with a few alterations!

A/N: It’s been almost a year. I think a new chapter would be appropriate.

seriously please update this story again.. i wanna read more of this hot gavin dude :P
5/10/2007 c1 Dillion
That. was. awesome.

Rock.

You've got a few writing mistakes, yeah, but when you spin a story like that, it doesn't really effin matter.

Great job.
5/8/2007 c8 RunBabyRun
Damnit! This is so sad. I love your amazing story. I cried. But still. I hate really hate her for blaming him. He was the innocent one, he actually wanted to KEEP the baby. Oh please, make Alex cheat on her and then out of hr grief, amke her OD or something and then Gavin Charming come and rescue her or be there with her...Preppy please? pretty please? That would be so awesome. And I could stop crying...
4/29/2007 c8 4channingcaughtfire