for Suddenly Slowly

4/14/2007 c8 6Gakuhaitsu
I want more! Can't wait unti the next update!
4/13/2007 c8 5This.Texta.Is.Blue
that was good. And dude, update!. I actually like this story, and i think you a good writer so update, keep writing. I want to know what happenes.
4/3/2007 c8 Professional scatterbrain
I can't wait to see where you take this. The tension, the pain and desire to inflect damage between Halley and Gavin was so raw and powerful. This scene between them was unforgetable. I really loved it. Great work.
4/3/2007 c7 Professional scatterbrain
Intense chapter - I really felt for Halley. Poor girl. And por Garett too. Both so messed up and both so good at hurting each other with or without help from Gavin.
4/3/2007 c6 Professional scatterbrain
Fireworks - Halley rocks.
4/3/2007 c5 Professional scatterbrain
Great chapter
4/3/2007 c2 Professional scatterbrain
Killer way to end a chapter. So much promise and danger packed into such a small sentence. Four little words spelling disaster and the rollacoster that is life. Great work.
4/3/2007 c1 Professional scatterbrain
Facinating begining
4/2/2007 c8 26perdita's kiss
this is really really great, you should start posting again, it looks like it's been a while. i'd love to see how this all works out. gavin is totally edible, i love him, and i want halley to tell alex to piss off and then live with gavin forever and ever. or if gavin tells alex to piss off and then he and halley live together forever and ever. lol, anyways i'm waiting for more chapters, post soon.
3/16/2007 c8 2Simple Thoughts
Great story. Keep up the good work and udpate soon.
3/4/2007 c8 6givelifeyurall
update! vamos!
2/26/2007 c8 28Lyrical.Love
oh my golly

i absolutely love this story

please update soon =]
2/2/2007 c8 dramaqueen89
update soon! its been too long
1/27/2007 c8 8Megan-TheWriter
Well...Isn't that a really annoying end to this chapter? And the story hasn't been updated since June! I'm in tears.

I like it though. A few typos but it's great. :)
1/5/2007 c8 4Right or Ryn
I really hope you continue with this story. Its been close to half a year, but that doesn't mean anything with a story this good.
295 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »