for IOU

9/14/2007 c3 just passing by
welp, hope things end well. can't wait for the next chapter
9/10/2007 c3 49Pinkamoo
Hurry up and update girly! I want that ending!:p Considering you haven't updated in like a year...Good job!
9/1/2007 c3 alsynn
You know, you should update this...The story's really good. I hope it will be soon.

Thanks for sharing.
8/27/2007 c3 1Calista Boom
Sad there is only one chapter left, It's just too cute and funny to end! Ah well, I can't wait for that update even it it is the end.
8/9/2007 c2 iLoveFiction
i love this story so much! the plot/idea was so clever and original. The story seemed it was well thought out, and was consistent. I totally love the two main characters and thier interactions with each other! I can't wait 'til the next update (which you said will be the last chapter) I hope that you get your inspiration for writing the next chapter soon!

Good Luck! =D

(btw this is one my favorite stories in fictionpress!)
8/9/2007 c3 inLOVEwithThisStory
i'm in love with this story! please update soon please! i hope you get ur muse backk soon. i love it please update soon please,please,please,please. I LOVE THIS STORY!
8/4/2007 c3 SoSo
One more chapter left? Where?

This story has plot. A straightforward plot but plot nevertheless and I am a big fan of plot so really update saoon!
8/3/2007 c3 1Demeterr
oo interesting so far, can't wait till the next chapter.
8/3/2007 c3 icedfaerie
Great story..I really can't wait to read the next chapter to see what happens
7/30/2007 c3 Jay827
AW.

wow.. update soon please?
7/14/2007 c3 2recoveryy
oh! please continue! i can hardly wait!
7/14/2007 c3 6Callisto Jean
Are you updating anytime soon? Please? PLEASE? Don't make me track you down!

Hehehe please?
7/11/2007 c3 SparklingStar25
That was wonderful story!I really like this and I'm lot more curious than ever to read the next chapter.So I hope you are updating soon...please!
5/5/2007 c3 kittycat
aw...ur story is so nice. i love it and i think xavier is really hot. please update quickly!
3/31/2007 c3 1daydreambeliever01
Aw... he's all sad! Poor guy... please update... and make him happy... ?
91 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »