for Happy Birthday Sis!

4/15/2005 c1 40Moosher
Aww! That is so sweet and awsome! Six thumbs up! When I try writing rhyming poetry, it always turns out to be so babyish and weird. But This is literally beautiful!"I’ll be there for you always just like a circle has no end"
3/21/2005 c1 1nisan
That was the most nicest words that a sister would love to hear.i bet she will love it as much asi enjoyed reading it. well done!
3/18/2005 c1 sofina
that was such a sentimental poem. how beautiful and inspiring. it just meks me realise that wen we hav d person we dearly lov nxt 2 us we dnt even botha n wen they r gon that wen we realise. Ishah i put my hand up high to u. RESPECT. WICKED POEM, MASHALLAH! (lol ur sittin beside me i mite as wel giv u a hug):-)
3/18/2005 c1 luvme
vah vah vah vah (Mashallah)

i just hope ur sister does realise how special she is to you and that she is always in your heart and mind every day.

love u loadz

luvme
3/18/2005 c1 K.S
HEY ISHAH THAT WAS WICKED!I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COME UP WITH THESE WICKED POEMS.I WANT ONE POEM WRITTEN FOR ME ON MY BIRTHDAY.THAT WAS REALLY GOOD I HOPE YOU PUT YOUR STORY HERE ASWELL. GOOD LUCH FOR THE FUTURE
3/18/2005 c1 2mez1
hey, that was a gr8 poem, i hav no idea where u get ur inspiration from but continue bcuz it does u justice. mez1
3/17/2005 c1 187THROUGHTHESEEYES
This is so special. Great job!