for His Eyes

11/23/2007 c4 3emotionless-stares
Lol, she's really determined
11/23/2007 c3 emotionless-stares
Lol, she is relying on his little brother eh? Lol, she embarrassed herself already.
11/23/2007 c2 emotionless-stares
Lol, wow he's pretty diffucult
11/23/2007 c1 emotionless-stares
Lol, cool story. Can't wait to read trouble brewing between them.
11/21/2007 c12 1FugitiveGirl
One word: *swoon*
11/14/2007 c19 8jenc11
I agree about not giving him his sight. It would have ruined the ending. Now I must go through another phase of, "what happened after that?" thoughts. Oh well, it was worth it. =)
11/13/2007 c12 chocolaterain
skin deep sounds like a good story. I hope you decide to write it. i loved this chapter is was so cute. Aw, they make such a cute couple and you have to give chris some credit to helping make them into the cute couple that they should be.
11/9/2007 c19 iman1234
that was soo good to read
11/7/2007 c18 1KingDomLuv
I loved the story! Great work!
11/3/2007 c1 ANGEL992210
This is just amazing.
11/2/2007 c18 1Bipolarised
dude, you are the epitome of brilliancy! i love it, and more importantly i love tristan. excellent work, may i point out that this whole blind love, excuse the pun, relationship is an excellent concept and it really, truley inspires me.

just to note, you are SO lucky to have finished school. i have two more years (dies). anyway, maybe you should consider writing another story? i really like you style.

are you also considering journalism as your option for UNI?
10/29/2007 c19 6FalseReflections
I loved the story. i completely agree with your move of keeping Tristan blind. And i think Chris is soo cute! he's just so...real... i have little brothers. Whay can't they be as cute as him? Anywa, just want to tell you that this story was excelent and i hope you continue writing!
10/25/2007 c6 Althia9
For you, I shall say hello. Anyway, just saying hello, hows it going and everything but the shortness of the chapters is perfect. I'm such a hypocrite.
10/22/2007 c11 12ShockinglySweet
Hey :D so, I started reading this story about two hours ago, and I'm on chapter 11 (so proud) :D

I really like it, it's...you know...good (there was a time when I was good at doing criticism. It passed). I normally don't review, but I just wanted to point it out to you that there actually IS a blind guy who showjumps...you called it showjumping, right? Or maybe he did rodeos...I think it was showjumping. The only reason I reviewed was to tell you that there was this guy, and now I'm not sure anymore...it's late in Iceland. Don't blame me.

Anyways, me likey yer saga. Mhmm fo'so'.
10/21/2007 c18 16White Rose Blossom
Absolutely loved this story! So adorable and perfect! :)

Great job!