for His Eyes

7/25/2007 c17 7gulistala
OMG! I hope she realises that he likes her! And that she thinks he doesn't deserve her? I hope she's only leaving him because she's sick of his self-pity and that he really thinks he doesn't deserve anyone or a good future.
7/25/2007 c11 3Jestry
AW.

They're like... friends now. That's cool. ^^
7/25/2007 c7 Jestry
LOLZ.

I like your fic. :3

Um... uhh... keep it up?

Okay, I guess there's not much point is reviewing as you've already finished this, but... uhh... props to you anyways. ^^
7/25/2007 c14 7gulistala
Damn! Amy should just drop it. Let go. If he really does like the go, she wouldn't be able to bare to see it all but would be happy for him all the same that he is supposedly happy and quit the job. But alas, it aint gonna work that way,eh? On to the next chapter!
7/25/2007 c13 gulistala
Hah! Like I said, a twist. Gee I'm start. =D

Next chapter!
7/25/2007 c12 gulistala
I dont know who initiated the kiss but OMG! *fans self* Wow! This is so friggin romantic and yet it seems so natural. She's not a princess who gets the hot guy. She's a normal being with someone visually impaired (okay gorgeous guy who is visually impaired)and it seems oh so natural and...nice. Well done! But there are 5 more chapters to go. I sense a twist(s). Duh.

Onto the next chapter!
7/25/2007 c10 gulistala
OMG! He wanted to see her! Oh wow! I dont care if someone is visually, auditorally, orally impaired! If they're good people and they're hot, I dig! =D haha. Sure it may be difficult but thanks to stories like these, it makes relationships like this all the more possible. yeah, I've been really affected by your fic.

Anyway, moving on!
7/25/2007 c9 gulistala
I dont get it. How come no one is treating him well because he's blind?
7/24/2007 c1 3Jestry
Oh.

Nice idea/beginning. :3
7/24/2007 c18 SapphireEyes16
i luv this story it'z so sweet!
7/24/2007 c18 asdf
OMG amazing story! I LOVED IT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

*huggles*
7/20/2007 c18 2feather-ink
well. thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of literature with the rest of the world. It was beautifuly writen.
7/20/2007 c19 volleychick89
Good luck with the publication! I really enjoyed the story you posted two years ago, and I'm sure others will find it just as entertaining. Great job!
7/20/2007 c13 feather-ink
I think that I don't ever want another surprise from you.

They were doing so well. You ruined it...though I'm sure you have the perfect plan forming too, don't you? Congradulations on graduating.
7/20/2007 c12 feather-ink
Loved the chapter, as per usual. Skin Deep sounds good, can't wait to read it.
2,532 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »