for His Eyes

2/17/2007 c6 1GeorgyannWayson
I don't havta cause you already finished it, lol. I crack myself up.

Anyways, onward once again and good stuff!

2/17/2007 c5 GeorgyannWayson
Wow, you're amazing, reaching 100 reviews by 4 chappies...I wish I could do that! *pouts sadly, shoves oreo in mouth*

But back to you: Awesome, as usual!

2/17/2007 c4 GeorgyannWayson
Poor Tristan. I feel sorry for him. *pouts* must be tough being blind and all...

Anyways, good chappie and onward!

2/17/2007 c3 GeorgyannWayson
By the time I'm done reviewing, you're probably gonna think I am a freak...but I LUB this story!

PS: ONWARD!
2/17/2007 c2 GeorgyannWayson
Tristan needs to, like, cool his jets...Anyways, onward! Tehe.

2/17/2007 c1 GeorgyannWayson
Dude, I finally got around to reading this! I loved this intro! Onward (btw, I review EVERY CHAPTER. It's a habit of mine, so...get ready for it)

2/12/2007 c18 1Tempest116
Short but sweet story. Good job. ^_^
2/12/2007 c1 Magda
This was a truly amazing story! Keep up the gorgeous work!
2/10/2007 c5 Lila
Really cool story so far.
2/10/2007 c10 Jas
I've never seen anyone this obsessed about reviews before. It's like it validates your writing or something. It's kind of pathetic.
2/8/2007 c18 4ShadowOnACloudyDay
Wow. Good story.

I agree with you leaving him blind (things aren't always perfect), but I couldn't resist pointing out that at the very end of Jane Eyre he gets his sight back. (When their baby is born)
2/8/2007 c18 1d2tspf
Aw! I love this. =]
2/3/2007 c18 zah
i just loved it i wanted it to be longer anyways awesome story here
2/1/2007 c18 AshleyHel
OMFG! I completely loved it, but I want it to be longer! It was fabulous. I luv the story, and I want to know what happens with the rest of their lives, which is a great-one of the best-signs for a book, with me anyway. I always end up depressed at the end of books I loved. You accomplished that! Iwill think of any negatives and let you know-longer, too short.!
1/31/2007 c18 13Honey Beddell
While the plot was good, I felt that it was a little weak in its delivery.

The characters and the scenes were not developed as much as they could/need to be. Also, a lot of characters seems almost pointless to the story - Charlie, Chris and Marly, Ellie, even her friend Ahna and her boyfriend. You didn't really mold any of them into characters and whether they were there are not the story would still exist. Charlie really bothered me. We get some background on him, but not really. And I wonder the whole time... the point is? How does this relate to the story? How does this show who Amy is?

Also, since most of the story is in first tense... it lacked a lot of thought from Amy. Not much indepth/revealing of her character.

Basically with more revisions and work on character and scene development this could be a great story. Good luck with all.
2,532 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »