for His Eyes

9/10/2009 c2 7Walking Solutions
Wow, congratulations! I read this a couple years ago and loved it! I think it's really cool that someone who posted their story on FictionPress actually got it published! I am definitely buying your book as soon as I get my next paycheck!
9/10/2009 c1 Hemii25
I'm going to buy it with my allowance next week! AH! Congrats!
9/10/2009 c2 alyz
OMGG! I am so happy its finally published! I love this story and always wanted to read it over and over again! At least now I'll have the story in my hands. :)

Congratulations and I hope your other stories (esp. masked/skin deep :P) will also be published soon!

Wishing you happiness and the best of luck,

aly.
9/9/2009 c2 18Layla the fiend
Yeah, totally buying it.
9/9/2009 c2 alexei04
Wow! Congratulations! Getting your story published has to be one of the best feelings ever! I will definitely go look for it on the websites!
9/9/2009 c2 5Fat Passion Fish Poet
OH EM GEE!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am going to purchase this AS SOON as I have some money! I actually CANNOT WAIT!

Serious congratulations, and many 'well done' hugs for you!

x x x x x x x x
9/9/2009 c2 2BookCrazy24
Oh my GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS! =) I'm am so happy for you and so excited because I am totally gonna buy it! =D I've loved this story since before you finished it and i was super pumped when I saw you were trying to get it published. Well, it'll definitely be a favorite in my book collection and something I'll make my friends read and buy. =)

Wish you the best,

~*Cilla*~
9/9/2009 c1 Eeri
Yay! It's back and in print. Congratulations... I'm going to be on the lookout at my local book stores. Even the trailer has a catchy beat. Can't wait to read more stories in the future.
9/9/2009 c2 Shixa Goddess
Wow, congratulations on being published! It's always so cool to hear about writers from fictionpress finally getting published. The best of luck to you in your future projects.
9/9/2009 c2 Need the Happy Ending
Congrats! That's so awesome =)

I'll be buying it soon.
9/9/2009 c2 iamtara
wow! CONGRATULATIONS! I read your story before and can i just say its one of my favorites! Good luck with your future stories! I know they'll be as awesome as His Eyes!
9/9/2009 c2 1ufuckmenot
Omg congrats! :D hope many more of your stories will be published soon :) x
9/8/2009 c2 14Forbidden Smiles
Oh, my goodness! This is such a lovely surprise. I can't wait to get my hand on a copy! Congratulations!
9/8/2009 c2 5HelloLovely
Yay! Congratulations, girlie. You did it. :] I'm definitely going to buy it ASAP.

Love,

Becca!
9/8/2009 c2 k
i remember reading this story years ago! i just looked it up on amazon and holy shit haha it's pretty amazing, congratulations! i'm thinking about buying it just for the hell of it :)
2,532 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »