for His Eyes

9/8/2009 c2 4Blackcat69
This is fantastic news! Kudos! Ordering off of amazon... ;)
9/8/2009 c2 sne8989
Congrats! this is so exciting! I really liked your story and I definitely want to buy the book.
9/8/2009 c2 cerulean sea
YES. I think I will buy it. It sounds very interesting. :)
9/4/2009 c1 2bubublacz
Hey there! Haven't read your story but I think that it's a good plot. Tell me if you're publishing it, I'd want to read it.
8/11/2009 c1 5Fat Passion Fish Poet
Hi...umm, I didn't actually get to read this story (I'm a total newbie here...but the summary looks really awesome! Um, so what I want to say is: Good luck! I hope you get published! And I'll look foward to one day going out and buying the book...

Rolled-Over-Beethoven
7/12/2009 c1 7WindLessNiteZ
hey please do tell me when this story is published . i would love to read this ^^
6/14/2009 c1 kristin.elise
Um... If publication doesn't work out, would you reconsider and re-post the work? I never got to read it, and would really enjoy the chance to... Thanks, K.E.
6/11/2009 c1 makemebreakme555
i would like to know. it seems like a nice story =]
5/28/2009 c1 17Unique1952
Wow. This concept is amazing; I just wish that I'd been able to read it before you took it off.

Good luck with publication!
5/26/2009 c1 2Replace Bulb
I guess I missed out. I wish I found this story earlier because the summary looks awesome! BEST OF LUCK! Seriously, I'm not jus saying that, I actually mean it.
5/21/2009 c1 4Alia Brown
Oh...I was so looking forward to reading this...but hopefully I'll see it on the bookshelves in the near future. Best of luck!
4/13/2009 c1 nevershoutnever
OOH. your book story whatever sounds awesome is it published yet. ? or soon anytime this year maybe ;)
4/12/2009 c1 Incurable Adoration
Good luck on the plan to get that published! How exciting!

You've been reccomended all over FP's romance section.
3/18/2009 c1 Katallist
So wow.

I first came across this story awhile back, and I'd been searching for it for such a long time.

When I found out that you took it off fictionpress, it was incredibly sad since I'd been looking forward to rereading your story again.

However, best of luck in getting this wonderful story published.

Can't wait to see it on shelves.

X,

S
2/21/2009 c1 7AnonymousWriter993
It was by recommendation via friend that I recently stumbled upon your story. I wish I'd have had the chance to read it, after all the wonderous praise that was given. However, I congratulate you on your publication and hope to see it on shelves soon!

Cheers!