for Clash

7/25/2005 c9 4False Advertisement
God, I love this story. It's funny and brilliant and... I dont know. It's just so great. Please, please, PLEASE update soon? I never ask people to please, please, PLEASE update soon but I can't get enough of this story!

Katelyn
7/25/2005 c9 Kira
suspence! lol great job please update soon!
7/24/2005 c9 peace etc
good chapter!
7/19/2005 c9 1XxDarkHeartxX
Madison ran out? Why am I not surprised. Does Stella feel guilty? Well, she shouldn't be if she is. I really don't like Madison. I hope she sort of adopts Abbey as her daughter. I really like this story! But I can't tell which one is my favorite out of your other one. They're both SO SO SO good! Update soon!
7/18/2005 c9 11arachibutyrophobia
yeah. madison's in trouble... i mean, i do think she deserves it, after everything she's put people through. please update!
7/15/2005 c7 dyingofluv
Hey, I love your story, I can't wait till next chap! Im dying because the story hypnotized me, hehe, LOVING IT! Can't wait till there's more! whoo!
7/14/2005 c9 1SouledChampion
This story's really good so far. For the record, I think both Madison and her mother are the biggest assholes ever. Madison, for ditching her own kid like that, and for her bitchy attitude. The mom, for pretty much saying that Stella's not as important as Madison and that her younger daughter is more deserving of being not having to deal with Abbey. What pisses me off the most is the fact that the mother won't even acknowledge that Madison messed up big time, and that she wants Stella to live a lie like that. Stella's cool, though, for treating Abbey as her own, and Matt's cool, too. In short, I hope you update soon.
7/14/2005 c9 1bummertime
Right her... i want to kick Madison's ass. I probably would if she was my sister. How evil can one girl be? Good chappie by the way =D
7/14/2005 c9 38roxy-babe912
HEy goodchapter. I really like the characters and it seems to unfair that stella cant tell anyone about abbey and that maddison doesnt have to take responsibilty for her actions. Great story! cant wiat for another upsdate!

bye!
7/14/2005 c9 1photogirl16
it was good and i love how matt is always finding stella! her and matt would be really cute if they ever got together! update soon!
7/14/2005 c9 DarkenedXtasy
Update soon! I love this story!
7/14/2005 c9 1Stevshals
I'm starting to believe that Stella is stupid. How could she blame herself fpr her sister's mistakes. She is unbelieveale. If anything? I think it's both her and her mother's fault why Madison is ignoring her responsiblity. If they had made her stand to her responsibility none of this would have started. They spoiled Madison and now they suffer the consequences. I still think that Stella is stupid though for believing because that it was not her who got knocked up but she still has to take the shame and all the responsibility from her sister.-She is STUPID!
7/14/2005 c9 35pixy-dizzy
Hola!

I really like how this story has turned out...and the whole problem with Abbey and...everybody else.

Hm. I was just thinking...maybe you could make Madison more of a 3-D character? Right now, she doesn't seem to have that many facets, but maybe that's coming for later. *shrugs* Just a thought, cuz she's one of the main characters and all...

Um. I'm terrible at giving constructive criticism/suggestions. Apologies if I came off sounding a bit...weird.

^^ I like the sound of Christian, actually. Which is weird. And you know I like Matt. And the main character-she seems really mature, and that's a change from many of the characters found on this site. Fantabulous job. Please update soon!
7/14/2005 c9 selene909
nice cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next chapter. this one was great.

dark88poet
7/14/2005 c9 Rose
Poor Stella. What a mess. The summary isn't bad at all I just didn't read the first word "Saint" so I didn't know she was being sarcastic. Christian seems like a nice boy. This must be hard on him. Finding out your the father of a little girl.
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »