for Clash

6/7/2005 c7 1psychedelic mishap
hah riteo. i guess i'd be fine with that too. and i am not a freak! you loser! my god. i rock. *does funky dance* yeah. cool chapter. im glad they're together this early on, but..i don't know how the rest of your plot is going to be like. how long do you intend the story to be? [weird sentence-structure, i know] but yeah, keep on updating mwa!
6/6/2005 c7 5Alexa Mirit
just wanted to tell you that i really like your work because when i read it, it felt real to me. there wasn't any unnecessary drama and you still keep readers engaged which shows a lot of potential and talent!
6/6/2005 c7 11arachibutyrophobia
i'd written a nice long review, and accidently deleated it. story of my life. ah, well. so, to sum it up,

a) a date is great, may she find a sitter, other than madison (don't trust her)

b) if he's the dad, why does madison always get in the way of stella's happiness? arg.

) update soon! ^^
6/6/2005 c7 peace etc
aww! That was cute! Glad Matt spent time with her!:)
6/5/2005 c7 FrozenWaterFaerie
Lots of dialogue in here. It is a long chapter, how many pages?
6/5/2005 c7 1XxDarkHeartxX
This chapter was awesome! Not like saying that really matters because all of your updates are awesome! Stupid Phillies. Wow that was random. Their winning the game. Didn't mean to drift like that. I loved it when Matt asked Stella out! Yay! Update soon! Can't wait!1
6/5/2005 c7 38roxy-babe912
Yeah I really like this story a whole bunch. Please finish it lol.
6/5/2005 c7 29hasseena
Hey,I can't believe I did not read the last chapter. Must have not checked right away when I got the alert.I am happy for Stella. This and the last chapter were good. Update soon :)
6/5/2005 c7 CheesyBiscuits
i liked this chapter. y were Montana and that other girl acting so nice though? was it because Matt was around?

aw. im glad that matt finally asked her out. update soon!
6/5/2005 c7 Lainex
I honestly don't have much to say, but that I really like this fic. I almost felt sorry for Madison during the party scene, but her earlier comments negated all of that ^^;; Abbey sounds adorable. Good job!
6/4/2005 c7 city-gal7
yay! go stella for not inviting Madison...oh, i bet Madison was embarrased and mad that she didn't go to Metro with them...bah! she deserevs it!

FINALLY...Matt asked her out! yay! i hope they'll be fine togethere...no akward moments...i love Cate! aseh's so funny...lol condoms?
6/4/2005 c7 1photogirl16
that was cute! Can't wait to read about their date!
6/4/2005 c7 1bummertime
That was good. Aww lurrve.
6/4/2005 c7 3kat6528
can't wait for the next chapter!
6/4/2005 c6 peace etc
I feel so bad for Stella! Good chapter though!
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »