for Delusions

8/3/2007 c1 34Lyra Pocaterra
I like this poem too, it makes me think of someone standing behind a cloak and watching me, which isn't the best thing to imagine late at night on my own, but oh well, its a good poem, not weird at all... and anyway, who says there's anything wrong with weirdness? ;)
3/23/2007 c1 20210403
Oh whoa, okay! I had to read that over again cuz... poetry is just too deep for me lol. I think I sorta get the interpretation- or my interpretation of this. Very cool wording- you're good at this! I like writing poetry too, but it's been a while since I've done it. I'm only good when I'm pressured for an assignment and it's really last minute :/ lol.
8/29/2005 c1 obsidianwing
i like how you ended it with the struggle of he/she trying to hold up delusions that are falling apart. every time i read it over i end up with a whole new interpretation. i like it. =P

-vampirelf on ff.net
6/7/2005 c1 3Ballerina with a Gun
This is so strange...but it's good. I love the rhythm to it - it has character. Good job!
6/2/2005 c1 14kit feral
Don’t worry, I’m not totally sane either. Anyway, I liked this! It was odd, true, but very cool and mysterious. Nice imagery. Overall, I thought it was pretty cool and I enjoyed it. I loved the title. Good work, keep it up!