for Cruel Intentions

8/3/2007 c1 34Lyra Pocaterra
I liked it, it was full of emotion, very bitter and sad, though it would have been even better if you'd kept a specific rythm, still, the great thing about poetry is that there are no conventionalities to it, so it doesn't really matter. I liked the use of hyphens, and the words you use are well chosen, keep it up :)
3/23/2007 c1 20210403
Oh! :o, I had to reread this one again too lol. Man, my brain is just too slow _;. This is really good! Gah, write more poety so it'll inspire me to get off my lazy arse and do some myself lol. Sarcasm is like second-nature to me though :(. *Sei is the one that inflicts pain
8/29/2005 c1 obsidianwing
i really like how you formatted it. i especially like your use of hyphens to kind of give a feel of side commentary. as for your author's note.. i think the best poems come from spur of the moment ideas at night. maybe.
7/6/2005 c1 Allela
Not horrible at all!
3/21/2005 c1 29alycia divine
i liked this ... i was expecting something about the movie but LUCKILY it had nothing to do with the movie at all, haha. anyway ... keep it up! :)
3/21/2005 c1 9Morbid Maxwell
I think you did a wonderful job Love. It's full of emotions and had a nice flow. I really hope to see more from you soon.

Morbid Maxwell-Love and Lube