for Voice

4/30/2005 c1 12Solid-Truth
*the full moon are usually the times that I look forward too* Not being rude or anything, but it should be "to" not "too". I am interested in your writing and I just want to help. 8) Your writing reminds me of mine, and this is a very nice piece.
4/27/2005 c1 Jordan
i really liked your story and i hope u write more for me to read i really injoy reading this
4/16/2005 c1 37Lilyoftheflames
I once read a story that is kind of like this but different, you might like it, it's by tanith lee in her short stories book. VERY good story by the way, you are amazing with the darker poetry..keep it up!~ko
4/14/2005 c1 l057 1n51d3
thought provoking. sweet.j
4/1/2005 c1 Hishippo
Very beatiful and very sad. I really liked this. It might make a very good beginning to a story too. Keep up the good work and I'd like to see more.
3/29/2005 c1 38Andrew Bowman
this is just creepy, but I like how the dark metephor becomes so friendly with the reader. Look forward to additions...

+ fav story+ author alert
3/28/2005 c1 31Zakiue
That's beautiful... Very moving. One of your best yet, in my opinion. My favorite. There's a few minor grammatical and spelling errors, but it's a wonderful story. You could elaborate one paragraph a little bit, the one that starts "When I heard him tell me this..."
3/28/2005 c1 36Silentwriter9
This was so sad and beautifully written. The end was such a twist and I sat here reading it stunned. I couldn't believe it. I began thinking the voice was something evil.. because of the wording you used. THen, turning out to be an angel... and then death.

Awesome Job.

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for your review on my acrostic poem =)
3/26/2005 c1 21Whitedragon354
Very good Fia it was...different than your other writtings
24 « Prev Page 1 2