for The Weapon

5/14/2005 c1 1AmbroseMaximilien
Hey Anna! Guess who? Is that the story from you English Sci-Fi? Anyway I thought it was REALLY good! Kinda left a lot hanging but overall your expression rocked! :D
3/28/2005 c1 isabeh
it s a beautiful of triumph. and with hints of sexual tension between the main characters, this made the story quite enjoyable!
3/28/2005 c1 Tomo the Momo
"“Yes!” he screamed as he looked down at the young boy before him. He had finally done it"

From the opening lines you already had me enraptured by your intricately woven tale of lust and betrayl.

I especially loved the tender relationship between Angelus and Dr Timothy. The subtle slash just left me hanging for more. I don't think many people out there would recognise the amount of implied slash so I've compiled a list of my favourite lines.

"Suddenly Angelus’ body convulsed violently and he moaned before opening his eyes."

"He was naked with wires coming from his body "

"After trying to get up several times and failing he realized that he was strapped to a bed"

"He figured that the drugs were still wearing off"

"He tugged and fought against the restraints"

"He wished that Angelus would just slow down,"

"Angelus collapsed into the waiting arms of Dr Timothy’s assistants"

"As Angelus awoke he realized that he was back in Dr Tim’s laboratory, currently being probed at by about a dozen scientists."

I am shocked at how much implied slash you managed to put into your piece! I had to read your story several times to see the masterpiece behing you work but I really was surprised at your writing skills!

I look forward to seeing some more of your work you SKILLFULL POETIC GENIUS! I LOVE ANGELUS!
3/27/2005 c2 5Silver Daemon
Aw! _ Dangit.
3/27/2005 c1 megan
i dont understand y is angelus the perfect weapon

but apart from that good story