for My collection of Haikus

2/5/2006 c6 23Fina Arvanthol
Ooh, the last one was pretty weird... Please write more soon. You are a terrific poet!
2/5/2006 c3 Fina Arvanthol
I love the two haikus for solitude! Their mood is so dark and mysterious; I felt a feeling of loneliness within me as I read them. It was so easy to picture the scene. Super job!
1/2/2006 c5 81thursdays and rain
moremoremore! i'm addicted @
1/1/2006 c1 29Marioh
I loved both haiku's! Specialy cuz i can relate to both of them. A detail i loved about the second haiku is how u juxtapose silent with echoes... and how the image of a tongue, in a mouth, can emit a sound inside the cavernous mouth to the insides of ones soul... beautifully clear!
1/1/2006 c5 28always gats b y
I love them all. Don't stop writing.

And Happy New Year ~! :)
1/1/2006 c5 8Pace
i really like the second one. great job!
12/31/2005 c1 23Fina Arvanthol
I enjoyed "Behind that smile." Your haikus are well written.
12/30/2005 c3 81thursdays and rain
i h♥art every single piece c: write on!
5/29/2005 c1 35Scraper
Nice, I liked the second one best
5/29/2005 c2 deleted-123-45
Aww. Heartfelt. The descrption and imagery in line one is magical. I'd change the last line to something more descriptive as well - "lonely heart" could be replaced with a metaphor or image.

Nevertheless, another great haiku.

Oksana
5/29/2005 c1 deleted-123-45
You managed to convey an amazing amount of feeling and atmosphere in these. Wonderful job.
5/29/2005 c2 6Nobody-n-Particular
Lovely image.
5/29/2005 c1 Nobody-n-Particular
Sincere in effort.
5/28/2005 c1 8Pace
goregous my firend. I chnged my pen name from Emerwen, in case you were wondering who in the world this was. But, I am back. I really like the concept of this one and the imagery was amazing!
4/2/2005 c1 20windinthewires
Haikus are always fun, and it seems you've got a good grip on the structure and how to get your point across. I really liked the second one. Goodnight.
17 Page 1 2 Next »