for Inhibitions

8/26/2005 c1 free-to-dream15
Aw...so sweet and beautiful! I can't believe you think your a horrible writer! Your an awesome writer!
8/18/2005 c1 1Brighde
Wow.

Just...beautiful.

Seriously, that you could lay out such an exquisite story in only one chapter astounds me.

The characters- wonderful, the imagery- excellent, the ending- touching (almost went for the kleenex at one point :P) but most of all, you as an author- NOT horrible 0_0 Quite the opposite in fact. I have to wonder, what grade are you in when you say "for english class" because this was really, really good :)

-B. Blum
7/28/2005 c1 144chaos called creation
that was very unique.
5/16/2005 c1 36Sita Fuoco
I like this a lot ^^ nice work... oh and btw about the poem i wrote - 'no' its not precisely my best work or anything... um i just wrote it during math class... anyway, i appreciate the constructive critisism, i could deffinately use all the tips i can get... anyway yeah nice job and i hope to read more.
5/16/2005 c1 kait
beautiful. you are not a horrible writer.
5/10/2005 c1 5superficiality
wow, all i can say is wow. This is a really gorgeous short story! i absolutely love it. Such love and simple emotions. You're definitley not a horrible writer. Keep up the good work! Keep writing more of that great stuff!
5/3/2005 c1 Deadly-green-snake
Wow. I can't believe that nobody reviewed it. It was simply beautiful. Just thought that I should commend you on it.