for Fiction Ratings

3/28/2005 c1 14kit feral
Why did they do that? I just found out and I was like... stunned. Why do they have to go and change everything? It was fine the way it was! Now I'm confused! Okay, I think this REALLY sucks. First they change the uploading system so everything's screwed and now THIS! It's crazy. Why do they do this to us? Ugh, my whole morning is ruined. Anyway, I totally agree with you. It SUCKS. FictionPress is really ruining itself.
3/28/2005 c1 62Cerii-chan
I totally agree. I first saw the new ratings, I cocked my head and said "What?"

-Cerii-chan!
3/28/2005 c1 121Seeker of the Way
I agree!and their new way of posting stories STILL sucks when trying to accept formatting! I use Mac Word, adn it NEVER keeps my stanzas! In the OLD system, if I returned 3 times between stanzas (weird, that) Iit was a workable workaround. NOW, ihave to add lines or other symbols like AND it won't work on my Safari browser so IN ADDITOIN I have t ogo to ANOTHER browser! This site STINKS now. SOrry iof you like it , or are on a la-tea-da PC. I am writing this on a PC, as the IM programs work best on it.-great essay!-grr, f/p! It's about the WRITERS!
3/28/2005 c1 63William G. Thorne
it doesnt bother me much really, I just suck it up though i have no clue what most of the symbols will mean even if i read their meaning over and over, i just read anythign taht has a good title and summary. but thats just me. i guess they can do whatever teh hell they want, just liek they dont allow rants.. *shrug*

~William~