for Harry Pothead and the Stoned Sorcerer

6/9/2008 c2 5Nulinya
This is hilarious. Since it's a parody, shouldn't you post it on instead? I love Harry's tight-spaces obsession.
5/14/2008 c1 3music-is-luv
Dude, you should totally change to the title to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Got Stoned.

IT soudns almost JUST like that title. xDD Bt dude! This was hilarios!
3/23/2007 c15 53FreewayofFlight
This story was SOO AWESOMELY FUNNY! I laughed so hard when the blubberworm exploded! Anyways, I love this story! I wonder if you'll spoof the other books...
5/18/2006 c1 79Ivy Orion
Usually I get really irritated at Harry Potter spoof things, but I actually laughed out loud at this! I plan on reading the rest of this!PS Thanks 4 reviewing!~Ivy~
4/13/2006 c1 18Rovandin
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! and evil, shame on you. BUT IT WAS FUNNY AS S**T! well written.
2/24/2006 c1 8eldritch efflorescence
hahaha! this was so funy!
1/22/2006 c1 pocket.mouse.poppet
God this is funny. My dad just came in here, wanting to know why I was laughing so hard. Severed Snake? Is that alluding to the removal of any body part in particular?

Shinies To All!
1/13/2006 c1 3Killer.Lullaby.Killer.Smile
I like. My friend sent me the review you sent of 'Another Bottle on the Floor.' She posted it for me when I didn't have a FictionPress. Glad you like.

~Faith~

Why didn't it stay on fanfiction?
1/5/2006 c4 FranticJ3
You dont need to put it on Fanfiction! its better here! its hilarious! why do they even have a parody as the type of story it is! i mean come on, if there is a parody genre on here, put it on here!
12/18/2005 c2 Tina
im not even going to read anymore. dude this is fanfiction. you might not get in trouble with jk rowling but you could with fcpress. have a little respect for the free service and abide by its rules already. damn.
12/18/2005 c1 duh
um, did you or did you not read the terms on entering fcpress? in other words, no fanfiction allowed? put this on fanfiction.net where it belongs and get it off here. it's an insult to the ppl here who actually write origianl stuff.

consider yourself reported.
11/21/2005 c1 kayala25
disturbing...offensive seeing as i LOVE harry potter, but it was funny! i like the part where pothead said "what did u say about my cupboard?" lol!
11/19/2005 c1 9Michael Gerard
LMAO. This is without a doubt the funniest story I've ever encountered on FictionPress and I'm going to add it to my Faves list and read more of it soon!

Thanks for your review!
10/5/2005 c1 18Plinky
Lol, Very funny! I love the way Hagrid is! Lol. Very, very funny. Keep writing!
10/3/2005 c1 9NeonCrisis
I love it! It's great, unfortunately I do not have the time to read the rest, but i'll come back and finish it when I get a chance. It's so awesome!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »