for Family Reunion

4/11/2005 c1 87youzi
very impactful despite shortness. Nicely done
4/11/2005 c1 150SpawnMeister666
First of all, I'm sorry for your loss. Secondly, in view of the circumstances, this is a wonderful and powerful piece of writing. I'm not sure that congratulations on a job well done are in order, but will send them anyway, in the hope you will appreciate the spirit in which it is meant.

Spawny
4/7/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
;_; This reminded me of my great grandmother, she died in our own home not that long ago. Its sad to know a person you loved, cared for deeply has died. ;_; Beauitful, slightly dark but still amazing. You spoke so much in just three lines, it brings tears to my eyes reading this. Well done!

!~* Noelle *~!
4/4/2005 c1 24katmonkey
That's so sad, I'm sorry. But this poem is a nice tribute.

*lime-girl*
3/30/2005 c1 15Macca Lane
powerful haiku gets accross feelings of trauma, your writing as therapy i guess hope your Dad gets better
3/29/2005 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
I'm really sorry about your situation. That's really terrible.

The poem almost doesn't seem...somber enough for it, you know? You'd think the emotions associated with it would produce some really raw, pulsing conflicted piece, but it really does seem like one of those dozens that people write about terri shiavo. Especially the last line.

Huh.
3/29/2005 c1 4Sasquatcha
ack, why does this echo americas "great" struggle right now? loads of countries have felt way more pain than America could ever experience. _

...sorry bout that, this is really good and i can understand where you're coming from. my dad is terminally ill and will more than likely end up like a vegetable. its not a comforting thought, but theres not much i can do either. as usual, please keep up your amazing work.
3/28/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
This echoes the United States great struggle right now, the right to life or death...