for FoxSpell

5/12/2005 c23 fan
you CAN'T stop there. YOU'RE GOING TO FINISH, RIGHT?...RIGHT?
5/12/2005 c3 37TheDevilsAngel09
i think this is a great story. i like the way that it realates to every teenage girls life, hate school, fake friends, hoemwork, family that doesn't care and a annoying person who is always there when you don't want them there and always being tired.i've only read up to chapter 3 for now, but will read the reast and i can't wait to find out what this Kowasu want with Riyo. i will read the reast and can't wait to.
5/11/2005 c21 21lordelfy
antoher really good chapter...it seems like the story will be coming to an end really soon...is it?
5/9/2005 c1 goodgirl101
It's really good! I love it.
5/9/2005 c19 the crappy angsty years
GREAT WRITING! Now I'm worried to how long this might be! I don't want it to end... :-( You're a GREAT writer, and really put me in Kowasu's skin.
5/8/2005 c19 lordelfy
this story is so freakin awesome...plz update really really soon
5/8/2005 c19 1XxThe Dark AngelxX
Wow, thats soo cool, please add more chapters, I want to find out what happends next
5/1/2005 c17 21lordelfy
NO! y did u have to leave off there?...plz update really really son
5/1/2005 c17 2lethalperception7
Mwhaha! You added in my few additions. *does a evil genius hand rubbing thing* Excellent. It didn't really need any of the additions, but I thought I could add a bit of the ol' Mariko charm. Don't worry, I have plenty to spare. Don't say a word.

See ya at school,Mariko
4/29/2005 c17 wingedberryheart
encore! keep it on, c'mon!
4/28/2005 c15 21Whitedragon354
Hey where is the rest!

-WDp.s. Do you like Shippou?
4/27/2005 c15 Barkers
For the first time in a while, I was going to have some good, dirty fun like every other normal person.LMAO! i loved this chapter! SO FUNNY!

...NAKED TIME!
4/24/2005 c15 21lordelfy
yay! u updated! i like it...a lot...plz update really soon
4/24/2005 c3 15Jenny Jakins
It sounds like it could be a good story, but there's a couple of problems with this. I've only read up to half way through chapter two, but there's a couple of things I'd like to point out.In your summary you say that it's a little girl that's crazy, and in the prologue you have her as the one who finds the fox. In the next chapter it's a male-or at least that's what it sounds like he is.First line in the prologue the little girl says, "Mom? Dad? Why can you find me?" Shouldn't it be "Why can't you find me?"At the start of chapter two Kowasu asks the main character “You want your bag, back?” It should be "You want your bag back?" (No comma.) I guess the cussing is okay, since that seems to be the personality of the speaker, but I personally feel uncomfortable with it. It's not good writing to do it a whole lot, anyway. There are more intelligent ways to say things.I'm also confused about why everyone thinks the speaker is crazy. Someone seeing a dead fox in the forest is not reason enough to label them as crazy.
4/22/2005 c14 21lordelfy
very very very good! i love it! please update soon
59 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »