for FoxSpell

4/1/2005 c6 21lordelfy
teehee..i like it! very good
3/31/2005 c5 2lethalperception7
*is still suspicious, but laughs* You sure are making this "Riyo" a big biznetch. Ahem, but still wonderful story darlin'. Later!
3/31/2005 c5 21lordelfy
no ! me want more! *sob* y does she have to be so mean to the foxy? more please!
3/31/2005 c4 lordelfy
very very very good! it is awesome!
3/31/2005 c5 2Casey Drake
kitsune?

just wondering. not a bad story here. :)

:) CD
3/30/2005 c4 2lethalperception7
Hi again, It's Steph Q. by the way. I read this yesterday as you know, but as I was reading it again today something ODD struck me (no not literally). What is up with Obssesion? *is suspicious* What are you going to be doing with my one true object (beside Remmy-poo) of obssesion? I'm whatching you. (thank goodness those mini-camras were on sale) ^_^ Later
3/29/2005 c1 NoraVampira
Pretty good! If you have the time, please read some of my fictions! I would really like it!
3/29/2005 c2 StephanieKoinumera
mwahaha, i am back. :D well, yeah, this chapter is funny! lol, i like it. ^_^ it's a very interesting way to introduce the plot and such. and that prologue had helped reel ppl in... hehehe... :D so this is great! woot! i shall read ch2 as soon as i get the chance, but right now... i am neglecting my hw... and yeah... o.O ^^; ttyl~!

~Steph/Koinu
3/29/2005 c1 StephanieKoinumera
HEY! hehe, i know i already told you what i think of the prologue and ch.1, but yeah... thought i'd leave some reviews, at least. to make you look good... ^_^

of course, this prologue is absolutely cute and sad all at once, and it's bootiful. :D yes, bootiful. lol... well, *hugs* bai bai~!

~Steph/Koinu
3/29/2005 c3 21lordelfy
wow...it is a really good and interesting story ! please update soon = )
3/29/2005 c2 lordelfy
nice description of kowasu
3/28/2005 c1 Mariko
Fabuloso darling, and I know I already bugged you about it on AIM but I'll say it again: I WANT MORE!

See you at school!Steph Q.
3/28/2005 c1 lordelfy
aww why did ya have to leave off there...really good story and nice plot...update soon please!
3/28/2005 c1 the crappy angsty years
I love it! Write more about this soon or I just might have to sue you. ;-)
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4