for WMSmoker seeks Seclusion

4/20/2008 c1 12Kanilla
It's been a while since I read this story now, and I'm almost ashamed not to have put it in my favourites before, or that I didn't review. But lastly, you've written something unique here, and I'm definitely going to read it over again. Basta.

-Kanilla
4/18/2008 c20 xEvilSpork
I love this story...it made me burst into laughter throughout xD I loved the way you portrayed Clyde...I loved his names for everyone, like Third Floor Office Guy xD I love the writing style...ahh lets just say that I love everything in this story (times infinity) ^^
4/10/2008 c20 4Invalid
o.o

This was so well written and the story was great. I.. honestly have no words to describe it besides saying I haven't slept yet tonight.. well this morning now because I have been reading this all night?
4/8/2008 c20 1XxAmericanxBeautyxX
Excellent story. I enjoyed it. Loved Clyde, he was such a bastard in the story but yet funny. I'm happy Sam got him to loosen up a bit. I loved it even more when Clyde threw a stapler at Rob. Very funny. Adding this to my favorites now.
4/5/2008 c5 chibibble
I love his reaction to his birthday.

It's funny in that weird depressing way that I relate to people who hate life but can't be bothered to end theirs...
4/5/2008 c4 chibibble
Hahaha.

I really like the fact that he likes children. It makes him cute (in a weird, strange way) and easier for younger readers to empathise (though those snotty high school kids won't be too happy).

I was annoyed at your random capitalisations, for example: 'Lanes', and the fact that you put 'Pay' after a colon, it should still be 'pay'.

Heh...
3/30/2008 c3 chibibble
I have a couple of things I'd like to say:

a) 'ramen' shouldn't be capitalised. It isn't a proper noun (like a name; Suzie, Ben, th Eiffel Tower)

b) the abrupt scene change was a little weird

Other than those, the chapter's good; lots of detail and description...
3/30/2008 c2 chibibble
I really like this story.

You've created a beautiful character here: painfully sarcastic and unwilling to let anything (apart from his dog/wolf) in. Also, he knows about the risk of cigarettes, but he doesn't give a damn.

Clyde's little nicknames are also quite cute: Third Floor Guy, deliberately telling us that he doesn't want to have anything to do with him.

I like the way he narrates to us in a lesson format, teaching us, while still sneaking in stuff about his daily life.

What I love about Third Floor Guy is his faithful, kicked puppy approach. He's going to continue "annoying" Clyde until his dying day, and I love him for that.

You're doing well with this!
3/28/2008 c1 RunBabyRun
woot. woot.
3/20/2008 c20 3moneymakestheworldgoround

i rly rly enojyed reading this story. amusing and funny and awesome. *fav
2/18/2008 c20 Zam89
Amazing story! In fact, I'm completely speechless... I love it!

~Dawn
1/21/2008 c20 nomy
i read this one on other people recommendation and wow..! what they told me about this story is just didnt give justice to it..i just love how you make Clyde a bitter mean person cause its hilarious! i can see how Sam can actually feel attracted to him..its his mean charm that make him irresistible..and they are so compatible..its like they fit together isnt it? and i love Max..i love to get a husky dog they are so cool and unique!
1/12/2008 c20 foxhat
Amazing story. I love how the characters felt so real, and how Clyde changed over time. Awesome. A defiante must read!
12/17/2007 c20 3Duuude
Clyde gives in.. Huzzah! Finally, man. Sam actually got to him. I knew it would happen obviously.. what would the story be about then? xD

great story.. in the beginning it seemed like Clyde talked too much or.. uh.. thought too much. For the first few chapters Clyde droned on and on about his hate for the world. It was pretty funny.. I still can't get over when he called Andrea Sheila for no reason.. haha. He's funny.

I never really noticed but he's kissed/teased every character besides Hanley.. Rob, just now. Andrea so he could turn himself off.. XD. He teased Sarah at the party.. See everyone! Sigh.. I love Clyde. Oh and Hanley.. he's just hilarious and easy to bother.. if you know what I mean.. heheh.

Straight to my favourites you go.. WMSmokers seeks Seclusion.

You wore him down indeed, Sam. =]
12/15/2007 c11 Duuude
God, Clyde is so hilarious. I swear.. when he was like 'Fuck you, Sheila', that had me laughing for a while. Hooh. He's funny and he doesn't even know it. xD Sometimes he acts like a child.. No wonder no one can believe he's 28. Haha. I'm somewhat of a cynic too.. but he has a severe case.. heheh. Oh yeah and his grandpa's crazy too. Runs in the family, huh?

Maybe I'll read some more later. I do hope Sam and him advance on eachother soon.. =]
826 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »