for WMSmoker seeks Seclusion

4/4/2005 c5 Lirael
Wow. I have not been reviewing much, ne? Sorry. Do forgive? .

Now. Nice, so far. This chapter does make me feel somewhat bad for Clyde. Hehe. Silly.
4/4/2005 c5 2Ree
*tackles and loves* I'll refrain from smothering you if you promise to update this again soon. *grins* This is just.. wow. I love Clyde. Snarky bastards are my favorites. 'specially him. By the way, is he taking Max with him? Because I'd like to see him survive a three hour car trip with a dog that big, lol. Bad breath and all that, you understand. I usually drop mine off at the kennel for that reason. Ah. *loves this story so much* Excellent job. I'll nag you again soon. ^_^
4/4/2005 c5 2Naomi Schemer
What he says doesn't make sense at all, when you think about it. Oh well. I like his message, maybe I should use it! **is doubtful about that** I hope you update soon!
4/4/2005 c5 25SweetPseudonym
Wot xD More wonderful Clydeness. Uh-oh though, i think his angst and hate are wearing off -rofl. Max sounds so adorable x3 -wishes to steal- So cute ^_^ Any who, dammit! third-floor-office-guy and Sheila-or-something ? No...no no no no no. xD That's so not cool-lol. Ok ok, i know it's got something to do with Clyde...so i wont get all huffy over it. But still...blah! xD Well, i gotta run! Hilarious chapter! Im really starting to love this fic more w/ every update -winkwinknudgenudge- hehehehe. Its just so funny -falls over- Keep it up guys :3~
4/4/2005 c5 Nudd
So what exactly did 3rd floor office guy say to her that made her reorient her perspepective of Clyde? He must have some theory or a) he would've stopped acknowledging him a LONG time ago, and b) Sheila wouldn't have acted like that. Can't wait to find out. The grandpa seems funny as hell too.
4/4/2005 c4 Ree
I'm late for school because I stopped to read this again instead of writing my essay. But you know what? TOTALLY WORTH IT. I love this I love this I love this. *smothers you with love* When I come home, it's going on my favorites list. Sorry for being too lazy/late to log in. I LOVE CLYDE. *zooms off*
4/3/2005 c4 Nudd
Loved the grocery story seen! VERY FUNNY! Hope he and Third floor office guy get at it and start necking like bunnies. it would please me greatly.
4/3/2005 c4 Jeoal
Clyde is...slipping. That's just...not acceptable. First staring and then...checking out TFOG's ass! What? No. He must be the cold bastard that I know he is. My g-d, what is this nightmare?

...Now that that's out of my system (excuse the major lameness). AWESOME chapter. Clyde is still as great as ever. I loved his stint with the kid, in the cereal aisle. I think I'm going to try to do that, sometime... It was hilarious. But I do wonder what the mom would have said, had he stuck around long enough!

And the " ... or perhaps a gun" sarcasm - that caught me so off-guard in such a funny way. A Clyde-ism, I guess. :-)

I like how you've slowly started to wear down the walls he's built. Despite his best efforts, Sam is worming his way in, but not so quickly that it seems awkward or unreal. Clyde’s not jumping through hoops or anything, here, going from antisocial to ‘hey, let’s go be friends and make-out’. He’s just kind of…gradually picking up on everything that he was blind to, before. If that makes any sense. I really like the pace you’re setting.

I frickin' love this story, and I can't wait for you to update again. Though no pressure (of course). I think I might just have to start a Clyde fan club.
4/2/2005 c4 neta
Heh I love this story... so funny... Please update soon:)
4/1/2005 c4 2LadyFalcone
update soon
4/1/2005 c4 SatisfyAnEmptyInside
A review from um...my ridiculously frantic brain. Enjoy!

The boss needs to be sporked. TFOG just gets better and better the more he's there, I think. I find it amusing (very) that Clyde looked at his ass. *many giggles* It's adorable that he likes kids. And er...I love Max.

Please continue soon.
4/1/2005 c4 Monkeyland
aw! he loves his dog, kids and he has a sweet tooth..adorable! heh heh You guys rock! Love the story so update soon!
4/1/2005 c4 2Naomi Schemer
I think that so far, Max is my favorite character. I wish I had a dog like him, but I already have two (whom I love to death). Cute story, and I hope you update soon!
4/1/2005 c4 25SweetPseudonym
Omg! That was perfect when he caught himself staring xDD It was too good xP Oh, and his grocery list sounds remarkably familiar
4/1/2005 c4 6Posed to Death
Ha ha, this is fecking awesome. So angry. Sounds like me on a bad day. And sometimes a good day.

Anyway. Third Floor Guy seemed like he was the submissive, crying type but maybe he realizes that he needs to have an attiitude to catch Clyde's attention, huh?

Anyway. Luv'd.