for WMSmoker seeks Seclusion

12/25/2011 c20 1Big Fish In a Little Pond
I'm a long time lurker, and am not sure I've even ever given a review on fp but... I just had to say I love your story and it's one of my continual favorites. I'm so glad you wrote a story about some interesting older people rather than these perfect little high school boys people seem to be so enamored with. Clyde gets a little overdramatic at times, and sometimes even borders on cliche, but don't we all?

I tend to reread stories I really like and I've reread this one a good few times and have liked it every time.

so thanks!
12/23/2011 c1 3foreverandeverr
interesting..:)
12/15/2011 c20 39Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
I totally loved this story! I loved how you didn't get Clyde and Sam didn't get together right away but left the attraction out in the open...if that even makes sense since I'm writing this while half awake lol. I loved poor Hanly and his bad luck in catching Clyde and Sam doing something remotely intimate xD fantastic job on this! :D
9/29/2011 c20 11FaithSins
Yay! I liked it, it was good. Keep up the good work. 3
9/13/2011 c20 Threadbare Threnody
It was fantastic! I really enjoyed the very original main character...who I relate to immensely... Only one thing you forgot - to slap the 'completed' tag on! A lot of people don't read incomplete stories since there are so many abandoned ones which is disappointed. I was sure this was abandoned too because it had been so long since the last update that I was really surprised when I saw 'THE END'.
8/21/2011 c20 Ismara
For some reason this reminds me of a friend...nice work...
8/14/2011 c20 4spacedoutghost
Love this story and the characters :)

Clyde was so amusing with his cake and Sam was just adorable!
8/9/2011 c20 Sonie
Wow. I stumbled over your story before and considered reading it, but I didn't for some reason or another. Then, I found it again when sorting out my bookmarks on my comp and I was like, What the hell.

Took me a couple of hours to get through the whole thing because I was so determined to read it in one sitting. Needless to say, this story didn't disappoint, which was a pleasant surprise. I even found myself howling in laughter like a mad woman a couple of times.

I absolutely adore the way Clyde's narrating focus changes a bit from the terrible bitterness and hate of the whole human population to contemplating his feelings for Sam. Clyde is such an awesome character that I felt sad when I realized this was the last chapter of the story and that I'd have to part with him.

As much as I love pointing out other people's mistakes, I don't remember finding any flaws in this hilarious piece. I'm definitely coming back and re-reading it.

I don't usually leave reviews, but hell if this story wasn't deserving of one. Much love and PLEASE more Clyde and Sam. xx
7/19/2011 c20 2FireflyLullaby
One of my favorite stories ever! Thank you for writing this and leaving it up. I especially love the ending. I'm really happy that Sam succeeded in getting Clyde's attention! Yay! And when Clyde was in *cough* sort of denial.. It's been a great story! Thanks again :)
7/18/2011 c1 prostock69
This was an awesome story! In all seriousness, it should be published.
5/10/2011 c20 Bea
Heh! I couldn't keep the stupid grin off my face the whole time. Clyde's really REALLY funny! And cute!
5/10/2011 c20 Bea
Hah! I couldn't keep the stupid grin off my face the whole time. Clyde's really REALLY funny! And cute!
5/2/2011 c1 HugAZombie
I genuinely love this. I think this marks my fourth or fifth re-through. It is definitely one of my favourite stories on here.

I love Clyde and the way he thinks. I really love him. Can I clone him and keep him for my own amusement?

And his reaction to cake is just THE BEST thing I've read :)
4/24/2011 c20 Malaia
I just read this story all in one go. I've gotten /nothing/ done tonight oO You've officially stolen my entire Sunday with this ridiculously awesome story!
3/5/2011 c20 Lady of Crimson
Woohoo! Just finished reading all of it! Never gonna finish lovin' it!
826 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »