for Circle of Insanity

3/10/2007 c1 113Travis C. Eckert
Very scary poem.
2/14/2007 c1 12That One Person
I really like the rythm seen in the poem, I thought it was very deep in detail about the horrors of being abused, the ending was amazing, i really thought you took it home with that last line about how "The only way to stop the rage… is to stop yourself" very true indeed. Great work on the poem, i look foward to reading more... peace.
8/13/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
reminds me of some movie. forgot which. but this is pain filled. rage. blind hate.i like it.i really like how you write. its great.
4/26/2006 c1 593Morwain
interesting and really good
12/25/2005 c1 90Raven's Pen
The poem sounds like something I would write, but never be able to show to anyone...it's very deep. I ike the way you write.
12/22/2005 c1 59Calliope Foster
Wow, powerful! And the last line is so poignant. Well done.
11/10/2005 c1 80AbstractMind
hm...interesting. I'm not sure what to say about this. The beginning has a good theme though.
11/9/2005 c1 23Stormyfirefly2
FRIGHTENING YET INCREDIBLY TOUCHING. I definately like it...*_*
11/4/2005 c1 8BJ Worth
hm. Powerful stuff. Well written poem. These people you're writting about, I want to give them all a big hug.
11/3/2005 c1 3Broken doll on a dirty shelf
How you say the only way to stop the rage is to stop yourself, I respect that, but I could never follow it. I'll never become what became of the man who hurt me. I could never imagine doing it, it just sickens me. But this, this speaks more truth than most will ever know. Excellent.

Harlequin~Please fix me...
11/2/2005 c1 163Frosted Midnight
so sad...wonderfully written though
10/13/2005 c1 43Patricia Louise
Fantastic! I really liked this!
8/20/2005 c1 Adam
wow last part was even more depressing than the rest, and the rest was incredibly sad. i feel sorry for the narrator, no one deserves that.
6/28/2005 c1 38alligater20
I. LOVE. IT. Great work! "The only way to stop the rage… is to stop yourself" I love that part! WOW I am speechless! Great job =)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »