for The Blue Period

8/6/2005 c4 24Moonjava
Wow, this is really good. I like it.
7/15/2005 c4 32shinco
Dang, this is gonna be one of those stories I normally don't like reading... heh, oh well, it seems pretty interesting even so! ^_^ Nicely written, I think I might really like this story! ^_^ But, dang, are those guys weird! And what's WITH that place? I wouldn't wanna stay there! I'd wanna get outside and be free, even in the shivering cold! Well, this is their story (well... YOUR story, lol), so they'll do as they wish! Great writing, I'm looking forward to the fifth chapter!
7/15/2005 c3 shinco
Wow, he's pretty dang grumpy! Takes his anger out on everyone else! What a jerk! I mean, sure, he's a hobo, but he could be a little more polite! GEE! lol Great chapter, I HATE THOSE PEOPLE IN THE WHITE ROBES! They're so CRUEL to those hobos! They're still human beings, for heaven sakes! Nice chapter, can't wait to read the next one!
7/15/2005 c2 shinco
Wow, I wonder where this is going! That bushy-mustached man is the same guy as before I bet! Especially since he gave that boy a harsh look! :( Wow, this is gonna get good, very good, before I know it! Very nice so far! ^_^
7/15/2005 c1 shinco
Wow, that poor boy! I never knew that living on the streets could be so horrible! I see hobos quite a lot, and I feel sorry for them and want to take them in, but I can't because I don't know if they're good or not! :( It really is a sad thing... Good story so far, I just don't like all the cussing! Other than that, awesome! ^_~
7/10/2005 c1 73An Inside Joke
I liked your description of action, but whenever the narrator started to reflect, the grammer started to suffer.
6/30/2005 c4 3Amalynne Olivier
Damn this is good! The way you write, brings you right into the mind of the character! Sorry it took me so long to review... life is evil, hectic. Anyway, I want you to update immediately, because this is a brilliant story... unlike any other I've read on fictionpress, to be honest.

Terrence sounds like my brother, I really miss him, and somehow this story brings me back to his level, what he might have been thinking. -Ama
6/29/2005 c4 5Eagle Seance
i liked the name pun! a good introduction to these new characters. will be back to read more when you update.
6/29/2005 c3 Eagle Seance
oh i liked your inclusion of newspaper headlines! and samm being coy! on to the next chapter...
6/29/2005 c3 arcane devices
once again, this was a great chapter. Keep writing. -ADD
6/28/2005 c2 65Thorn's-girl
Cheers! This is very well done. I love eh style you have, conversational yet deep, or something along those lines. Excellent. And thanks for r&r.
6/22/2005 c2 5Tnayoub
This is very descriptive writing. I can almost feel this person's physical suffering-freezing in the snow and all.

Anyway, I'll catch up with the rest of the story this weekend
6/13/2005 c1 84peaceman4ever
Great stpry... love it
6/12/2005 c4 32eldrin
Can I please say that this is amazing? Yes, it's amazing, to put it simply. I'm tired and don't feel like going into details about what I like, but I'm pretty sure it's a well-rounded loving of the story anyway. I am very much looking forward to finding out more about what's going on!
6/12/2005 c4 65Aquafied
thats just amazing, the delicate detail you put into it.

oh pray do continue!