for My Shattered Hopes

7/15/2005 c1 22Loup17
oh hey i know how you feel, i hate moving...but i like mooses...so, ... ...argh! my brain died and now i can't think of what i was going to say T..T ah well, it'll come back to to me eventually ~..^

till then adios
6/22/2005 c1 155X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X
This was really sad and I can really relate to this.
6/20/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
Oh sadness. I can relate to this. The pains of moving.
6/19/2005 c1 Sweetdarts
Did you really have to move. Your poem really is negative reflecting on your sadness. Think of good times. Maybe me. "laughs"
6/8/2005 c1 galliver
holes can be patched,and phoenixes are reborn from their ashes.friends are never truly gone until you let them go,as far away as land can separate you,you're always with them,in the heart.

eh well, waddaya want? i'm not the poet here, you are. new friends aren't supposed to replace old ones, they add on to them :-) keep up a smiley face, it'll all turn out for the better. and do i need to say i know how you feel/i can relate? cuz i can...
6/4/2005 c1 21TheGreatAmericanNovel
I can relate. I moved once and now i am going through it again, well except it highschool, but you put everything i felt in that poem. you did great, keep writting :)
4/7/2005 c1 24katmonkey
I can relate to this too as I had to move house three times between the ages of 6 and 10. Great poem!

*lime-girl*