for NotSoTypical

1/30/2009 c2 sheeprocksocks
i like it. infact i love it :D update soon pleasee!.
2/17/2007 c2 3Fire Guardian
Oh wow, I love this! At first I wasn't sure what I'd think since one of its categories is "romance" and usually I don't enjoy that in stories, but you did such a great job! I particularly love the part about the unlucky bush.

The only thing I would look at is changing the genre to parody/fantasy. Oh yeah, and continuing with more chapters.
2/1/2007 c2 2Frightfully Unaware
hahaha. great job!
5/30/2005 c2 13Dawnella
*grin* Nice. I really like it, this is probably the best I've read on fictionpress so far.
5/27/2005 c1 5Far.abi
hey, i really like your story. it's really funny although some things don't seem all that realistic in context with the whole fairy tale thing but it's really good none the less. anyways, i hope you check out my story on fictionpress if your interested-Vampire Deed. thanks.
5/26/2005 c2 7Celyn
^_^ This is funny! And so grammatically correct, I don't have anything else to say!
5/21/2005 c2 3Black Hellebore
Gods, I /love/ this!

It's so funny and witty and mingled with intercoordinated times.

Keep it up!
5/21/2005 c2 TobyKikami
The snarky remarks about various Disney heroines alone make this one of my favorites. Hope you continue.
5/19/2005 c2 Something Uncertain
I loved it! I like how everything's so modern. The part about Morgan Freeman was really funny! This story is fast becoming a favorite. Keep up the absolutely awesome work!
5/19/2005 c2 33niyiaw
that was great! i love how you pulled all these connections from other fairy tales and stories. combination of ancient times and modern day would usually have put me off but what you did was an exception. hope next instalment is just as entertaining!
5/18/2005 c2 1DownerLithium
You're storys hilarious! Serious here. Love her relatives and her comments on them. Write more!
4/3/2005 c1 2Mad Hatt3r
I enjoyed the first chapter, the way you portray Diana was very funny. Looking forward to more very soon! Although I don't want to rush you. Good writing!
4/3/2005 c1 Something Uncertain
LOL! That was hilarious! Brilliant, if you will! I absolutely loved it. Both characters are great! And you have a nice writing style. I particularly liked the end, and the part with the ladder. Ha! Awesome. There'll be a second chapter, right? I hope so, I'll add you to me alert list so I'll know. Happy writing!
4/3/2005 c1 6iglooey
Wow, interesting beginning. Original plot too. Funny lines. I really like it.

Give a little bit more descriptions about Diana. How does she look like physically, not like what she is wearing. Maybe make it a little bit more clear about what era this is in. You know: modern or ancient.

Amazing job and please update soon.