for The Dragon's Phoenix

4/12/2005 c2 the midnight's magic
HAHAHA THAT'S AWESOME! i love it! i think they're about...10 or 11 here...does that seem about right? wow it's 10:11, so i must go to bed...and this is the stupidest review ever...talk later!

~the midnight's magic~
4/10/2005 c2 Evil Leprechaun
one question, how old are they in this chap? great chap but i only had that one thing i wanted to know! update soon! laters
4/10/2005 c2 FrozenWaterFaerie
Your characters are good actors. Hahahaha. I speak chinese too. But when the letters are in English, it is kind of harder to read. U know?
4/10/2005 c2 32JunipertheSwift
YAY! It's funfunfun! Writea more!
4/5/2005 c1 13SilverGryphin
^^ *applause* very nice. a lot easier to read than your cursive, i think. lovely lovely lovely. try to make the diologue sound a little less forced. some of it sounds awkward. try saying the whole sequence without the "said bladieblah" and see if it sounds natural. if it doesnt, change it. continue!~Silver
4/4/2005 c1 32JunipertheSwift
DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING IT! I LOVE IT! MORE MORE MORE... However, on a less greedy note, I really love your characters. They are very... well, seven. I also really get a feel of the culture.
4/3/2005 c1 2Kitsuneko
Well...That's different. I think it's funny. ^.^ And I kinda how they had an arranged marriage at...what, seven? At least it's original. ^.^;
4/3/2005 c1 2Jan Hee Ran
I like it, it's very different from the normally european romance stories I see floating about. I'd love to read more, since I'm asian myself. :)
4/3/2005 c1 sandra
continue please...the summary intrigued me and now I have to know what happens...good story :)
4/3/2005 c1 catleyia
Oh. It's not too bad. A tad different from the usual fictions I've seen floating around here (in a good way) =) So yeah... play around some more!