for Maybe

9/10/2005 c1 3Pain In The Neck
I have no suggestions that could improve this, I think its really good!
6/9/2005 c1 194Aslan Israel
The repetition of 'maybe' is almost overdone, but not quite. If the poem had been any longer it would have. It might help if you had a common theme, like love or friendship, instead of seemingly random things, like going from fireflies to the sun to love to angels. I still like this, though. You pulled it together quite well.
5/20/2005 c1 indigotear-to lazy to sign in
um...i like the maybe at the beginning of every line, but it just feels like it's missing something. good job though, thanx bunches 4 the review!
4/4/2005 c1 gardenofnoele
i like the repetition! however, dont let this patern restrict your writing. i worry that rhyming and a word pattern are limiting the words and ideas you can convey in one poem. other than that i liked it. thanks for reviewing my poem (daggers), you said you were familliar with the subject so i went for one about friendship.
4/3/2005 c1 1SomeCowgirl
It's rough, and some of the 'parts' really wasn't suited for a 'maybe' but it was a good poem nevertheless. Reminded me of when I was younger and would take a dandelion and blow it or take a daisy and say 'I love you, I love you not.' I did that even when I didn't love someone, heh!
4/3/2005 c1 20mis2713
I really liked this, usually, I think it strange when all the lines start with the same word, but in this case, it worked really well! My compliments! ^^