for Signed With Utmost Sincerity

7/13/2005 c8 1l'orage d'absinthe
I absolutely love this, the first chapter almost flowed like poetry, and I can see that in the subsequent chapters. Lovely writing!
6/19/2005 c8 6Nobody-n-Particular
Another great chapter. I enjoy it muchly. :) The personality is very evident in these simple captures of moments and darting of thoughts.
6/3/2005 c7 Nobody-n-Particular
Nice chapter. Rebel Without a Cause is a good movie. When I first saw it, I didn't like it. But then the second and third time really revealed the symbolism and meaning of it. Fun stuff.
5/20/2005 c6 Mina in Blue
Thanks for the smile. ::grins:: I love your narrator's voice! She's so... familar. I love everything about it.

::mina::
5/20/2005 c6 Nobody-n-Particular
I like this, keep writing!
5/20/2005 c5 Nobody-n-Particular
It's interesting how this can seem light-hearted one moment and deep the other, frustrated and then appeased. I like.
5/20/2005 c4 Nobody-n-Particular
Another interesting chapter. I like the small things you build upon such as "word of the day", etc.
5/20/2005 c3 Nobody-n-Particular
The "stream of consciousness" effect in these is fascinating.
5/20/2005 c2 Nobody-n-Particular
This was intriguing. I enjoy the analysis.
5/20/2005 c1 Nobody-n-Particular
I like the depth to this, and the mention of "darling" has an air of mystery
5/3/2005 c3 Mina in Blue
::laughs:: I always love your notes to your Darling. They make me laugh. They're a little strange, a little quirky. They say a lot more in them then you write. I can totally relate. It's almost turning into a diary, isn't it? I love it very very much. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
4/4/2005 c1 Mina in Blue
That's wonderful! I love your use of Darling over and over to tie the piece together. I wasn't real sure when I started reading it, but it turned out to be fun and catchy. It does sound like a letter to a loved one. Thank you so much for sharing! ::Mina::
4/4/2005 c1 17TrueToMyself
... Uh-oh, the ellipses are back...This is an intriguing piece because the reader is drawn in with no clue whom either of the characters are. It is like a peek into somebody else's life!

Keep up the thought-provoking writing,

TTM