for Not meant to be

11/17/2006 c5 MoriMorte
very awsome story but i'm very confused...could you explain the time period of that place i know it's not here on earth from what i know but the clothes and things don't add up she wears 1700 style from what i know but know he's wearing jeans and red and grey stripped shirt and then he had a plastic tub...

well of to read the rest of it

i wish u luck on your writing!

A Dark Rose
10/22/2006 c2 3miss-blackhair
ooh, i love all this royalty stuff. i cant wait to read more of it! hee hee. i like your style of writing and the characters seem to have a strong identity! :)
9/20/2005 c18 32Alexis LePlume
...Interesting... Very nice story! Lots of detail, original storyline, and interesting charries. Some scenes could be drawn out more, I will admit, but not many. Wishing for an update soon!

Alexis
9/16/2005 c17 2gnomesbeatfaeries
This story was pretty good, but after you started getting into the whole supernatural stuff it just kinda dragged on. It just comes outa nowhere (also have you read books by tamara pierce? this kinda sounds like one of her's). It would be good if you just made it a romance.
8/8/2005 c17 1J. AnnLouise
Wow. I was a little confused at the beginning because I had forgotten about Virtue and Innocent. But I got it all straighten out. No worries. I like the chapter. Please update as soon as possible. I want to learn more about what's between Virtue and Innocent.
7/30/2005 c17 SweetAshley1500
yay! you finally updated! love this story still! wow, i wonder what is between virtue and innocent...its almost like they are brothers or something. Ah well! happy writting...I hope you don't break any of your fingers! hee hee~ Ashley
7/29/2005 c17 15EoSpHoRuS
IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED! I was starting to worry you wouldn't at all. It scared me. But you updated! And I really really really wanna know why Innocent was late...and crying...was it cuz he got yelled at? But why was he late? And it looks like that whole situation is beginning to seperate Phoenix and Faith. You can't let that happen! Don't let that happen!
6/11/2005 c5 4Akai-MS
Okay, Phoenix is definatly hiding something! I know it! It's instict... well anyway, that was very very good, and ... I STLL THINK HE'S UP TO SOMETHING! .,
6/11/2005 c4 Akai-MS
Whoa, that was werid, but very interesting...Man, I would hate to have to wear what Esmè had to wear, and especially Faith. I mean she has to wear that stuff like everyday or something right? Man...*cringes* well that was a very interesting chapter, and very funny.
6/11/2005 c3 Akai-MS
Aw, that was SOO cute w
6/7/2005 c16 Irissel
The story did change... a lot... wow... UPDATE SOON!
6/6/2005 c16 1J. AnnLouise
Those are some interesting people. This chapter moved a little to fast in some spots but it was good nontheless.
6/3/2005 c10 Irissel
Where did she get the boxes? Any, good 10 chapters, though, I'll be finishing the rest of what you have later.
6/1/2005 c2 4Akai-MS
That was very good and humorous. I really how you introduced the characters too.
6/1/2005 c1 Akai-MS
Your style is a little ackward to me in my opinion, but I like it so far. Besides it's only an intro. and the real story begins in the next chapter. I'm hopeing for a good story, since your summary and intro. intriged me a lot. So anyway, I just think you should change ur style to fit the mood of the story...or tone...or...whatever yeah you get the main idea ^-^...
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »