for Mine

4/26/2005 c1 120hypocrite extrodinare
eh? I wont ask...its cool, reminds me of me and my friend...
4/10/2005 c1 crazy dog events
I like this one better than your others. It's sort of something that i know a lot of people my age feel, but never really have had the chance to (even if i'm not exatcly leaping to have the chance.) 'don't mean to be selfish'\." that's cute.

anyways, i took your words to heart, and am TRULY reviewing, as i feel is owed. at that point i din't have much to say about your poem, but your pen name stuck to me. and, as some people could tell you, i am lazy when it comes to emailing, so, reviewing it is. I am sorry to have been so disappointing.

Mine-Huggles Her, very silly.
4/7/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
Depiction of a childish want and approach to getting it... We all have that mentality in the end despite our ages... At least most have that thought, for to be selfish is to revel in humankind. :) Like my little tangent? Anyway, I like this poem.
4/6/2005 c1 Wistera
::dances:: No, you're mine! ::grabs and glares at people who try to take you away::
4/6/2005 c1 1DamascusDragon
Lol, good one 'Karma Chameleon'. "Don't mean to be selfish"? Uh, sure...[/sarcasm]. lol.

Oh, btw, a 'fey' is a fairy/pixie cross thing.
4/5/2005 c1 59S0ulSearching
Aww *cheers* this was cute ^_^ Gotta love the possessiveness...Very sweet. Keep it up.-pammy-