for I Pardon You

6/30/2011 c1 2Historicalbookworm
Haven't seen it. I want to! But the VIOLENCE! Great story!

(to get more population, upload it on fanfiction, cause it's a fanfic)
3/11/2006 c1 hoowdoideletethisaccount
I remember that scene, on "Schindler's List". It made me cry. It's been a long, long time since I watched that movie, though. Have you seen "The Pianist"? It goes through the life of Spzilman, a Polish-Jewish pianist who ends up in the Warsaw Ghetto. Fascinating, horrible, and very very meaningful story.

This poem was good- brief, but it encapsulates a sick, sad mind, and a bewildering ending.
12/31/2005 c1 Sophie Ulquiorra Allen
Ooh, I like this alot. Tons of emotion, and I have seen Schindler's List, so it makes perfect sense to me. I just can't remember the chap's name. Well done.
12/17/2005 c1 Herminia
Great poem. The repitition of "I parden you" really makes the poem flow. Keep up the good work.
11/3/2005 c1 Rava
Wow, really great!
6/16/2005 c1 8Silver Phantom 2
Good job, i liked it. A (+)
5/26/2005 c1 9Known as me
ooh, dark. and schindler's list has some good messages in it... A. Just an A.
5/24/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
i ahvent seen the movie so the ending is somewhat humorous
5/16/2005 c1 42Kicking Poe
Yowza! What an ending. Haven't seen the movie in quite a while; perhaps I should watch it again. Good job!
5/14/2005 c1 194Aslan Israel
Never seen the movie, but I hear it's great. Your poem intriuges me. I'll have to watch it now.
5/11/2005 c1 83Adonia Chesser
Wow, I could never see the entirew movie, it was loaded with nudity and stuff, but I remember that one part where he shoot the boy. Good Poem.
5/6/2005 c1 8Lord-of-Fools
Yes, that was indeed a good scene in the movie. We watched it in English class, and I thought much the same thing about it as you did... everyone was saying he didn't get kicks from pardonning people. I spoke to one of the survivors from his camp, too. That man said that Amon Goeth was nothing but a sadist. They showed that well in the movie... but I don't know whether this should be on fanfiction.com Anyway, I'm rambling. You captured the moment well. Good job.
4/9/2005 c1 17scratchfury
wow - shocker ending. Te whole concept the forgiving of others for their hurting of you. Yes you killed the boy, and can pardon but the boy is the one who the crime was on and last I checked he's dead and can't pardon you. Your character is confused - it shows - good work
4/7/2005 c1 3ambiguityy
I haven't seen "Schindler's List", but I like the point the poem makes. Nice repetition too.