for My Quiet Obsession

3/22/2006 c1 173sunshineofyourlife
oh wow. wonderful. i adore it! keep writing!

-sunshine
3/21/2006 c1 71Kionesworld
I really liked this one as well - just the last line says quit instead of quiet? I'm thinking it was supposed to be?Ignore me utterly if I am mistaken, and a thousand apologies :-pciao
2/7/2006 c1 Please Deactivate
This is a gorgeous poem!...your first?...or just the first one you felt comfortable putting up online?...very good indeed

~Single Black Rose
12/28/2005 c1 3ilcocoabean
Dude. Wow. I can seriously relate to that. Cuz I felt that same way with a guy that I am finally over.But anywho great poem. Just awesome.\~*DayDreamer*~/
12/5/2005 c1 jellie bean
wow...really powerful. I liked it!
5/2/2005 c1 82Twilit Exaggerance
Well wrote. But the spelling thing will irritate other authors. Maybe you could ask a friend or someone on here to proof read your work before you put it up? If no one volunteers, you can email me, if you like.

Anywho, well done.
4/30/2005 c1 52godsandstars
Aww! That's so sad but it's so true. Nice job.
4/7/2005 c1 59S0ulSearching
Oh, awsome-ness, I really like it...the line 'my quiet obsession' really says something to me...keep it up.-pammy-
4/7/2005 c1 6DarkWinterDreamer
I like this piece, its a lot like what I used to write, nice job, very angst-y and something I can relate to.
4/6/2005 c1 33Youneek
It's not bad. You have some good aspects in it, a spelling error or two, but who's really counting? Overall, it's decently written and conveys an actual purpose, and you even toyed with rhyme a bit.

Good job.
4/6/2005 c1 3miss-blackhair
gawd.. it soo rawks! i love it