for Flower in a Bed of Mist

6/30/2004 c1 11xKiwixx
Whoa ... I just got goosebumps ... amazing story/letter. Very cool ending! I love the way the ending sounds so innocent, yet it's really not. Very creative!
9/17/2003 c1 3glitzydancingshoes
Yee...talk about hidden messges! i really liked this. It was so scary in a "i don't know why this shuold be scary" kind of way, if that makes any sence at all. I liked the last sentence, "add a splash of colour" how can something so normal sound so, evil? If evil is the word. It probably isn't. I really can't write reviews properly!
9/8/2002 c1 18Taboo
I loved how you slowly built the atomsphere in the seemingly innocent love letter. Strangely, it put me in the mood to blow kisses to my boyfriend.
5/13/2002 c1 1katsa5
Aw man! That was so sad and so beautiful. I can picture that room. I can feel the emotion. I really like this one; really do.

"add a splash of color"? Hmmmm. It amazing how something can sound so sweet, yet so. . . . . deadly.
9/4/2001 c1 Ryuuko Megami
oooh, freaky! really cool though. good job.
6/2/2001 c1 2Necia Celesti
*shivers* Very creepy ending...eeeeeeyah...I like it though o.o
5/20/2001 c1 Chica
WOOHOOO! I LOVE THISSSSSS! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GREAT GREAT GREAT! I will add it to fav's later, PROMISE!
4/22/2001 c1 4Raine Ishida
Wow, that's haunting...*waves* HI!
4/20/2001 c1 7Dark Angele
Phew...whistles a low note. Pretty good. Hey, guess what? They got my name right! And now I am different then all the other pplz! See ya on Monday!
4/19/2001 c1 12Leslie Hellstone Chamos
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! ITS WILLIAM WHITE FROM SWEET VALLEY UNIBERSITY! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Uh.. I'm sorry I was just so into the sweet valley books and I read the one with William White in it... He was like that too you know... Only, I dont think he heard voices.
3/29/2001 c1 aznangl627
i lyked it.. i did...
1/31/2001 c1 16Purple Polo aka God
That is seriously good - i wasn't sure at first, but wow. Really chilling! Keep it up!
1/26/2001 c1 Dragmire
Hiya...my, we're just getting more and more twisted each day, ne? I think it's good though, creepy. (hugz) See you soon!
1/25/2001 c1 7playerhater
oOoO i like da end
1/25/2001 c1 8SugarMagnolia
*chill bumps* My God, that's a bit frightening. But man, that was an awesome read! Keep up the good work! It's not everyday that I find something that quality on F/F. :)